Chapter 25

***********Lauren's POV*******

After I got done facetiming with Cameron I decided to get ready. I looked through my bags and found a pair of high waisted shorts. I put on a white crop top that said LA in the middle. I went to find my shoes, but instead I stumbled upon one of Cameron's snapbacks. I decided to wear it. I then found my black sandals and headed downstairs.

" Hey hunny." My mom greeted me with a smile.

"Hello." I said dully. I really am not in the mood for them to act all nice to me right now. they just moved me away from everyone I care about.

"How do you like it here so far?"

"Ha funny you ask. I was just thinking about that. I hate it. I will hate it until Cameron comes back and Nash is staying with him."

"Let's just go meet the neighbors." My mom says giving up. when will she see that I just want my friends back. Why can't I just go back like Nash suggested and fly back out at the end of summer. We walked over to my neighbors house. The house looked similar to mine. My mom told me that they have a daughter my age. What a joy. More people I don't want to talk to.

"Hello!" A cheery women who looked the same age as my mom said.

"Hi!" My mom and dad say full of joy. I just sit there quietly.

"You must be Lauren. My daughter, Kate is upstairs in her room. You can just go up there." The lady directs her attention to me. I don't wait any longer. I head up the stairs to Kate's room. The door is open so I walk in.

"Hi!" Kate says. She isn't ugly or anything. She has blonde hair and green eyes. She is wearing jean shorts with rips in them and Nash's 'Nashty' shirt.

"Hey. I'm Lauren." I respond not knowing what else to say. I really wish that she wasn't wearing that shirt because it is making me miss all of the guys so much.

"Wait...your THE Lauren."

"Uhh what do you mean?"

"You know all of the guys. Your best friends with Nash. You are dating Cameron. Ya know...THAT Lauren."

"Oh um yeah kind of. I'm not a big deal. And um Cameron and I are....complicated right now."

"Awe you two were my OTP."

"Thanks. I hope we can....uncomplicate it soon."

"Me too. Do you think you can introduce me to the boys? I love them so much. And oh my god Jacob's and Shawn's and Jack and Jack's voices make my life. And Nash's eyes. And their abs. And how sweet and funny they are. Please?"

"Uhhh maybe. I don't really know."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah....." I say awkwardly. To be honest that was the best part of the night too. The rest of the night she spent begging me to text, call or facetime them. She also wouldn't stop talking about them. It honestly hurt so much. I resisted punching her square in the face though.

Finally it was time to go home. I didn't complain once about it either. I said my goodbyes and then practically ran home. I went straight to my room too. I found a pair of Cameron's sweats I forgot to give back and slid them on. I laid down in bed and as soon as I did my phone went of. It was Hayes calling me. "Hello?" I answer unsure of what he wanted.

"Hey Lauren. Um I was kind of wondering if you could give me advice on girls...." He says awkwardly.

"Duh! What else am I here for?"

"Haha thanks. Anyways, I like this girl Gabby and I don't know how to tell if she likes me back.

"Well it's hard to tell sometimes, but all you have to do is show it to her. Be nice and kind and talk to her. Tell her you like her. It is worth a shot. You never know unless you try. Just don't be a total jerk to her. But make sure you kind of...goof around or play around with her."

"Okay. I will try. Thank you for helping me. There was no way I could ask the guys for advice."

"Haha trust me, I know what you mean. I am always just a phone call away. Tell me how things go with Gabby!"

"I will. And before you hang up....Cameron wants to talk to you. Bye Lauren. Thanks for the help!"

"Okay and bye Hayes!" I heard muffling on the other line from the guys handing over the phone.

"Hi!" Cameron says cheerfully.

"Cameron, you know you can call me from your phone too." I chuckle

"Yeah I know. Haha. Anyways, how was your neighbors?"

"I hate their daughter. She wouldn't stop hounding me about you guys. She just kept obsessing."

"Aww I'm sorry. I hope she stops doing that. I will be back soon and everything will get better. I promise."

"I know. It's just hard right now."

"I know. Me and the guys are going out so they are making me get off the phone. Sorry. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. And I know we aren't dating at the moment but I love you."

"No matter what I will always love you Lauren. No matter what. Just remember that. You are perfect to me and I will always love you. I love you to the moon and back. Goodnight angel. I love you."

"Goodnight Cam. I love you too." With that I drifted off to sleep. I was happier than ever. All night I dreamt about Cameron and I.