Chapter 21

**********Cameron's POV*******

After I lead Lauren inside we head upstairs into the room Nash and I are sharing. "Lauren?"

"Yes Cam?"

"Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"Being mine."

"I'm glad I can be. And thank you."

"There is nothing to thank me for beautiful."

"Yes there is. You are honestly so sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend."

"You deserve the best."

"So do you."

"Thanks. And you are the best. i was wondering, do you wanna go through with the plans or should we stay back and relax?"

"Whatever you want is 100% fine with me. As long as I'm with you it will be perfect." As those words leave her mouth I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back and soon we are making out. I know I made plans for us to go out but I just wanna stay here like this forever. After a few minutes of making out Nash walks in with a girl.

"Uh sorry guys." He says awkwardly.

"It's okay." Lauren responds with a little bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Who's this man?" I ask.

"Oh. I'm Alexis." The girl says.

"Nice to meet you I am Lauren and this is Cameron." Lauren states, introducing us to Alexis.

"Cool." Alexis says acting like she is better than everyone. I hate when girls are like that.

"Um so I was thinking since you and Lauren are going out I could have her over to hang out with."

"Dude I'm not in charge of you. It's your house. That's fine. But-"

"We were actually planning on staying back." Lauren interrupts me finishing my sentence.

"Oh well. We can all hang out if you want or Alexis and I can go out somewhere or something." Nash trails off.

"That's fine, we can all hang out." Lauren says while glaring at Alexis. I put a arm around Lauren to calm her down a little bit.

"Okay. What should we do?" Alexis asks us with a monotone voice.

"We could watch a movie, go ATVing, play truth or dare or just chill." I offer everybody options.

"Wanna go ATVing and then play truth or dare after?" Lauren asks everybody.

"Yes!!!" Nash responds.

"Great! I know Lauren and I will probably wanna change before we go. You guys probably should too." I inform everyone knowing that it will probably turn into mud considering it is raining out. This will be so fun!!

"I don't have clothes to change into that are okay for ATVing." Lauren and Alexis say in unison.

"We can borrow you all some clothes." Nash says. Nash and I find clothes for all of to wear and hand the outfits to the girls. Nash and I head to Hayes' room to change and tell the girls that we will meet them downstairs.

We quickly change into the clothes and head downstairs. All the guys are sitting in the living room. We invite them to come and they all rush up stairs to change. They come down the stairs followed by Alexis. Lauren is no where to be found so I run upstairs to see what's wrong as the guys go outside to start up all the ATVs.

When I reach the top of the stairs I can hear Lauren crying. I run to the room and immediately wrap her in a hug. "What's wrong?"

"I-I can't tell you."

"You can tell me anything. Your my girl. This is what I am supposed to do. You are supposed to be able to tell me stuff."

"It's Alexis..."

"What did she do?"

"She called me fat and ugly. She told me I didn't deserve you. She said I look horrible in your clothes and mine."

"Ignore her. You are skinny and beautiful. If anything I don't deserve you. You are perfect. And I think you look beautiful in no matter what you wear. Someone could give you a plastic bag to wear and you would find some way to look beautiful in it. Lauren I love you."

"I love you you too Cameron. And thank you."

"I will make sure she doesn't hurt you ever. Lets go ATV, okay?"

"Okay." She pulls back and I kiss her. I grab her and and we walk out to where all the guys are. There wasn't enough atv's for all of us to have our own so I shared with Cam. Nash shared with Alexis. Carter and Matt shared. Hayes and Aaron shared. Jack and Jack shared one and on the last one was Taylor and Shawn. As soon as we were all ready we went out into the woods. Lauren let me drive because She didn't really know how to. The rain felt so good and it made everything muddy which made everything way more fun. Nash had let Alexis drive and I could tell she was trying to get Lauren and I all muddy. All the guys behind us were already really muddy from spinning out at each other.

After we rode for a while I switched and let Lauren drive. By this time everyone was a little muddy. Most of the guys have also split off too. I took Lauren in part of the really muddy backwoods. It is the best place to learn how to ATV. I also did it so we could be alone and not have to worry about Alexis. She was currently doing donuts which was causing us to get all muddy. I put my hands on hers. She looks back at me confused.

"Your making me dizzy." I laugh.

"Oops sorry." She giggles.

"It's okay. Lets ride around some more." With that she stops doing the donuts and starts driving around the woods. She went down some steep hill and then tried going up the other side. She was gunning it so hard and we weren't moving. We were stuck in the mud. After a minute of trying to get out she stops and turns to me.

"I think we are stuck Cameron." She informs me as if I didn't already know.

"Let's get out and try to dig ourselves out. I'll push and you try to drive it forward."

"Okay!" She says. I get out and start pushing as she tries driving it forward. The tires spin and I get soaked with mud. She turns around and bursts out laughing.

"You think this is funny. Really?" I say as I start walking up to her.

"No!" She says inbetween laughing. I pick her up off of the ATV and tackle her into the mud. Now we are both laughing. We finally catch our breath. I notice I am still on top of her. I am about to get off when she grabs a handful of mud and throw it in my face. I look at her as she tries not to giggle. I lean down and kiss her getting mud all over her. We then continue our mud fight until we get tired.

We eventually get ourselves out of the mud. When we arrive back to the house everyone is already inside. We walk into the house and they are all already in a circle playing truth or dare.

"I think we are going to clean up and them we will join you guys." Lauren informs them.

" Yeah. That's probably the best idea." Nash says looking us up and down.

"Well we know they got down an dirty if you know what I mean." Taylor shouts. Everyone bursts out laughing. I just roll my eyes and follow Lauren upstairs. We take turns showering and changing and eventually we are all ready to go downstairs.

We get downstairs and there is only one spot in the circle left. I sit down and pull Lauren onto my lap. For the next hour we go around and do stupid dares or answer some truths. Eventually Alexis had to leave and you could tell everyone was glad. After another half hour Lauren had fallen asleep on my lap. I pick her up and carry her to the room we are sharing. I never want this summer to end. I lay down in bed next to her and pull her close to me. I drift to sleep dreaming about Lauren.