Chapter 24

***********************Cameron's POV*********************

After watching the plane fly out to California I just stood there. I wish that wasn't our last kiss. I know that she will find someone before I go back home at the end of summer. There are a bunch of surfers and actors and singers in California. One of them is bound to fall in love with her. That is what hurts most, knowing there is nothing I can do from keeping her heart from moving on. As I stood there after she kissed me, I did all I could to keep from crying. I know that crying would have just made it harder on the both of us. I must have beens standing here staring into nothingness for a while becuase finally Nash came over and hugged me. "I know it's hard man. I know Lauren though. She loves you with all her heart. She will be waiting for you to return home."

"Yeah man. She loves you and you love her. I promise it will all work out." Matt adds.

"Yeah." The rest of the guys add. I don't know why but with that I started crying. I missed her already. I just want her back. The guys didn't try to say anything else to me. Instead they all wrapped me in a group hug. After a few minutes of them comforting me, they started to break off so we could go home. All the guys started walking toward the door, but Nash stayed by me.

"Goodbye Lauren. I love you. We will be together again. I love you to the moon and back." I whisper to the sky. Nash knows not to say anything. Instead he just wraps his arms around my shoulders and walks me to the car. For the whole car ride home, I just stared out the window. I didn't feel like doing anything. The only thing I wanted to do right now was to wrap my arms around Lauren and hold her forever. I missed the days we would spend in each others arms or hanging out.

Once we got home, I went straight to the room I was sharing with Nash. The guys knew me well enough not to bother me. I changed into more comfortable clothes, and dove under covers. I couldn't hld it in anymore. I cried harder than I have ever cried. I cried for the emptyness I felt, I cried for my love leaving, I cried everything out. Sometime during the time I was crying Nash came in and left a cup of water and a plate of food on the nightstand in case I got hungry. After I stopped crying, I ate a little bit and just laid there. I stayed like that for the rest of the night. I hope Lauren and I can see each other before summer ends. I love her so much. I can't wait to see her again. 

************The Next Day*****************

I woke up really late. It was already noon. I heard Nash on his bed, and when I looked over, I saw he was facetiming someone. I listened to hear who it was. "Can I talk to him?" The girl asked. I know that voice.

"Yeah. He's  up now." Nash says as he hands me his phone.

"Lauren..." I say in my morning voice.

"Hey. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I know you had to do it."

"I know, but you didn't deserve it."

"I don't want you upset about this babe."

"Cameron, I can tell you have been crying a lot. It's not fair. I'm so sorry." She started crying.

"Lauren. Babe. Listen to me. I'm fine. It's hard on both of us. You've been crying too. I can tell. All that matters is that we love each other and we will be together again."

"I know. I love you too."

"I promise we will talk often and see each other soon."

"I know. I have to go now. My family is making me go meet my neighbors."

"I love you. I will talk to you soon."

"I love you too. I will never stop loving you." She says as she hangs up the phone.