Chapter 32

*******************Lauren's POV*********************

"Like making out with AnnaGrace again." I say pretty loudly as Cameron reaches the bottom of the stairs and looks right at me. By the look he gave me I knew right away that he heard me. All of the guys just stared between Cameron and I. Finally Jack Johnson spoke up.

"Maybe we should go out swimming." Jack Johnson spoke up.

"Yeah we should." The rest of the guys agreed and left leaving Cameron and I there.

"I can't believe you said that. How many times do I have to tell you that it was a mistake. She was a mistake." Cameron said. I just stared at him. I didn't know what to say. He walked out towards the guys as I stayed back. As soon as he left I just went back upstairs and changed. There was no way I was going back out there. I decided that I was just going to stay back and chill out.

***************************Cameron's POV********************************

After I knew that Lauren wasn't going to respond to me I decided to just go out and try to have a good time. I was really upset about the whole situation and I needed to try and get my mind off of things. I eventually caught up to the rest of the guys as we reached the lake. We all stayed silent as we put our stuff down and jumped into the water. There was a floaty thing out in the lake so I decided to swim over to it to chill out for a bit. Not long after I sat down on it, Jack Gilinsky came up to me. "Hey." He says as he takes a seat next to me on the floaty.

"Hey." I said without much emotion.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I just don't get it. She knows that it was a stupid mistake. We weren't even together. How can she be mad?"

"I don't know man. Girls are wierd. And Lauren, well she's interesting. Honestly I am on your side about this. She needs to just leave and go home."

"But I love her. She might hate me but I love her and I want her back."

"She doesn't hate you man. She loves you too. She's just mad and maybe this time it won't get fixed for a long while. I think you should go for other girls. If she starts to get jealous or confronts you about it then get together with her again. Otherwise I'd say keep looking for a girl. I mean is AnnaGrace a good person and all?"

"Okay. And yeah, she's great."

"Than go for it. Try to see how far it can go with AnnaGrace."

"But I don't want AnnaGrace. I want Lauren."

"Then tell AnnaGrace you wanna use her to get back at Lauren. You want to make Lauren jealous so just tell explain it to AnnaGrace."

"As much as I hate to admit it he's right. Honestly just don't tell Nash or Hayes. And I won't tell Lauren. She needs you Cam and she loves you. And I don't want one of us other guys to fall for her." Taylor says. I didn't even know he was over here.

"Thanks guys. I guess I will try it." I say.

"You might want to go tell AnnaGrace your plan." Gilinsky chims in. With that I thank the boys and go call AnnaGrace. After convincing her she finally agreed to it. She said that she would be over first thing tomorrow morning to hang out. After I hung up the phone I took a shower and headed to bed. I hope this really works and helps get Lauren back.