Chapter 13

*****Nash's POV a week later*****

I decide to call Lo and see if she wants to hang out today. She has been blowing off Cam, and he has been really sad lately, so Taylor, Aaron, and Matt are taking him to an amusement park today to cheer him up. Lauren agrees to come over to hang out since Cam won't be there. An hour later she arrives.

"Hi!" She greets me once I open the door and invite her in. We go to the room I'm sharing with Cameron for the summer and we start to play video games and talk about random stuff. Since all the guys are staying we all split up rooms. Cameron and I share my room. Hayes, Aaron, and Shawn share Hayes' room. Taylor, Carter, Jack and Jack share Will's room.  I knew it was finally time to ask the one question I wanted to know most. 

"Why?" I ask, causing her to pause the game and look at me with a confused face.

"Why what?" She asks me, obviously confused.

"Why are you blowing him off? Why aren't you just dating him or something if I already told you I didn't care?"

"Nash-"

"No Lauren. I want to know. This isn't a game." That's when she broke down crying.

"I-I couldn't handle the tiniest bit of you not approving of who I date. Then I was going to try to stay in contact and talk to him and stuff but it was too hard. I know I hurt him and it hurts me knowing that. I just- I just don't know what to do I guess." 

"Lauren, when I told you that you could date him, I said it wholeheartedly. I approve of Cameron. And I know that you push people away and blow them off to stop the hurt, but Lo you can't do that to us. And by us I mean every single person that is living in this house this summer. Every single one of us cares about you."

"Thanks Nash." She sits crying in my arms for the next two hours. She finally ends up crying herself to sleep. Since my bed was full of junk, I had no choice but to put her in Cameron's bed. Hopefully he doesn't mind.