Chapter 30

**********Lauren's POV*************

“It’s about AnnaGrace.” I say and his expression changes.

“What about her?” Cameron asked as he grabbed the back of his neck.

“What exactly happened between you two?” I asked him as I leaned back against the door. There was no way he was escaping this conversation.

“I thought you said you weren’t mad.” He said, now crossing his arms, his voice going stone cold.

“Why are you getting defensive?” I asked confused. Cameron wouldn’t have done anything with her, right? He just met her. They couldn’t have done anything. I know he was upset about us, but he said he still loved me…

“I'm not getting defensive Lauren.” He replied, but still not showing any emotion in his face.

We stood there for a couple minutes just staring at each other. My brown eyes not leaving his.

“I just want the truth. Did something happen or not?” I asked.

“Lauren, you need to know that I'm really sorry.” Cameron said, his defensive stand now slumping.

“What?” I said in disbelief. Did he just say what I thought he said? Oh hell no. Now mama bear is coming out of her cave.

“What do you mean, ‘you need to know that I'm really sorry’?” I asked now advancing away from the door.

The words that came out of his mouth next I never thought I would hear him say in a million years. It was like time slowed down and I was stuck in a dream.

“We made out.”

We made out. They made out. AnnaGrace made out with Cameron. Cameron made out with AnnaGrace.

“You what?” I said putting my hand to my forehead.

“I was upset about what happened between us and it just kinda happened…” Cam said trailing off his sentence.

“Oh it just kinda happened? What, did you slip and just happened to start making out with this girl?” I said, raising my voice.

“It was a mistake! I shouldn’t have done it.” Cameron said running his hand through his hair.

“You said you loved me…” I whispered. I couldn’t even look at him.

“I do love you Lauren! I always have and always will.”

“If you loved me you wouldn’t have hooked up with another girl! Plus, you were going to hang out the day I arrived!” I yelled at him.

“Nothing was going to happen between AnnaGrace and I!” Cameron said now starting to raise his voice.

“Oh, so you were just going to make out and hook up with her until I came back?” I said annoyed.

“Come on Lauren, you know I'm not like that.” Cameron said. He sounded hurt but I didn’t care.

“You’re not? Because it seems to me that’s what you were going to do.” I started to pace around his bedroom.

“Lauren, I'm sorry okay?” Cameron said reaching out for me.  He’s sorry? That’s all he can say? Unbelievable.

“If you drop a plate, it’s going to break. You can say sorry to it a million times, but it won’t ever be what it was before.” I said, tears starting to brim my eyes.

“Lauren…” Cam started to say.

“Save it.” I managed to choke out before I opened his bedroom door.

I was about to make a dramatic exit but I couldn’t because all the guys were standing outside Cameron and Nash’s room. They all looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. I shook my head and went to the only person I knew I could talk to besides Nash about this.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Here is the chapter you have all been waiting for. How are y'all liking the story so far? Sorry it was a while before I updated but I had to have my bae @laurennicole208 help me out.