Chapter 29

**********Lauren's POV*******************

Soon after we finished the movie Cameron feel asleep. I couldn't sleep though. I know I told Cameron that I understood and I wasn't mad at him, but honestly I am mad at him. We might not of been officially dating but he kept telling me how much he loved me and stuff. If you love one person, you shouldn't go around hooking up with other girls. I mean AnnaGrace seemed like a pretty nice girl, but even if she isn't, no girl deserves to be hurt like that. I honestly hope she is alright. Cameron needs to know that I'm mad at him, but I don't know how to tell him considering I told him it was 'okay'. During my thoughts I soon drift off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Nash making a vine. I knew they were going to dump water on me to wake me up. I waited til the last minute to surprise them. Since Taylor was filming the whole thing, everyone would be able to see. When Nash was about to dump the water I jumped up and pushed the cup at him. It ended up getting him soaking wet. All of the guys burst out laughing.

"Yo bro. I just uploaded that. I ain't giving you a chance to not post it. That was the funniest thing ever." Taylor told Nash.

"That was priceless!" Carter and Matt added in. Nash just looked at everyone. I could tell he was a little upset that his planned backfired, but it was funny and it's Nash, so he will get over it.

"Awe is my little Nash Potato embarrassed?" I ask in a baby voice.

"His nickname is Nash Potato? I am definitely using that one!" Aaron says.

"Oh you better not! Or little Lauren over here will get it." Nash replies to us.

"What are you going to do to her Nash Potato?" Cameron and Taylor say in unison while laughing.

"I..I don't know. I'll take her away from all you clowns." Nash states.

"Oh no you won't!" Hayes and I scream at the same time.

"Everyone stop picking on little Nash Potato, so we, mostly I actually can keep Lauren." Cameron says.

"Fine." Taylor, Carter and Matt say disappointed.

"Now if you'll all leave I'm going to get ready." I shuffle them all out of the room. I shower and get dressed. I put on regular jean shorts with a neon pink top that has lyrics from 'I choose U' by Timeflies and my gray vans. I loosely curl my hair and apply minimum makeup. Once I'm ready I grab my phone and head downstairs. "Hey Nash. Can we hang out for a little bit? I have something I have to talk to you about." I decide to ask Nash his advice on the AnnaGrace and Cam thing because I don't know what to do or think.

"Um yeah sure. Let's go to the park or something though because of all these wackos running around everywhere."

"Sounds good." We head out to his car after telling everyone we are leaving. On the car ride there we sing along to Rude by Magic and a bunch of other really good songs. Nash parks the car and we start walking.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Nash asks me curiously.

"Um it's about AnnaGrace and Cam..."I trail off.

"What about them?"

"Well after she left yesterday, Cam was apologizing. I said I understood and didn't care-"

"But you do care Lauren." He cuts me off.

"Exactly. But he doesn't know that I care and am kind of hurt about it."

"Why does it hurt?"

"Because on the phone he would say how much he loves me and misses me, but I come back and he has been wanting to hang with another girl. And they obviously have been flirting and stuff. It's not just like they are friends. You know what I mean?" I explain. Nash just walks quietly as he tries to figure out what to say.

"I think you should tell him."

"And say what to him."

"What you just said to me."

"Like about the phone calls and then the other girl?"

"Exactly. Honestly Cameron should understand that it hurts you and stuff. And you shouldn't hold it in. I think he might have more to say or explain about the situation too." Nash tells me. I sit there for a second and I know that if I don't bring it up as soon as possible it will get worse and I most likely won't do it.

"Thank you for helping me Nash."

"No problem. That's what brothers do for their sisters." I hug him and we head to the car. "So when are you going to tell him?" Nash asks as we are driving quietly home.

"As soon as we get home."

"Do you want me to distract the other guys or anything."

"Just make sure they stay out of yours and Cameron's room."

"Will do." With that we pull into the driveway and I know that it is now or never. We walk in the house and everyone is watching tv.

"Hey Cam." I say bringing his daze off of the tv.

"Hey babe, want to come watch with us?" He pats his lap showing me that there is a spot just for me open.

"Actually can I talk to you upstairs please?" That's when all the guys turn around.

"Uh sure." Cam says unsure and follows me upstairs. Once we get into the bedroom I close the door. "What's this about?" He asks cluelessly.

"It's about AnnaGrace." I say and his expression changes.

*************************************
Authors Note!

Oh my god I am so sorry I haven't updated. I've been so busy and have had a little bit of writers block. Thank you all for 9.6k reads and over 200 votes! It means so much to me! Please comment down below with your thoughts (on this chapter, what should happen, how you like the story so far, etc.)

Expect another update soon!!

What do you think of me ending with a cliffhanger?