Chapter 19

********Nash's POV******

My mom just told me about Lauren possibly staying here. I'm happy don't get me wrong, but I know something will happen with her and Cam. And I was planning on having the girl I like over, but I don't want Cam and Lauren there. I could get Cameron to easily leave, but Lauren would want to meet her, and I know she won't like her. I also don't really want to see Cam and Lauren get all cuddly and stuff. I mean for crying out loud, they aren't eve dating yet. They know they both like each other anyways. I decide to just sit down and watch Fast Five. Not even ten minutes into the movie, Taylor, Jack and Matt walk into the room.

"Hey guys." I greet, not taking my eyes off of the movie.

"Hey man. Where's Cam?" Taylor asks while sitting down on the other end of the couch.

"Where do you think?" Matt answers sarcastically.

"Jeez man chill. And is he ever going to grow a pair and ask her out? I mean they already act like a couple." Taylor responds.

"That's so true. If he doesn't ask soon, he will have some serious competition." Jack adds.

"Like who? You?" I ask doubting Jack even knows what he is talking about.

"Yeah Gilinsky. Do you have a crush on little Lauren?" Matt asks in a baby voice.

"No. She is hot and all but I don't like her like that. I do know that other dudes like her though. Some friends have been asking who she is because they have seen pictures of all of us. They think that she is single and they want her. Which she technically is..." Jack trails off.

"Guys! She is like a sister to me. Tell your friends to back away unless they don't want to be able to have children when they are older."

"Dude chill out! And if you are this over protective, then why are you going to let Cam date her."

"Because Cameron is like a brother to me. I trust him."

"Trust me with what?" Cam says walking down the stairs.

"Little Lauren." Taylor says in a baby voice.

"Guys about her."

"I SWEAR TO GOD CAM. IF YOU TELL ME YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE HER ANYMORE OR SOMETHING. IMMA KILL YOU!" I interrupt him.

"Bro chill. I was going to ask if you could help me ask her out."

"And how do you suppose we help?" I ask curious.

"Well I have an idea, but I need all of you guys. I will tell you where to go and what to do. But can you please help me. I want to make it really special. She deserves it."

"I'M IN!" We all shout at the same time.

"Great! Thanks guys!" Cameron says as he walks back upstairs.