Chapter 34

***************Lauren's POV*****************

As I approach Hayes' room I dry my tears and take a deep breath. I honestly have no idea how this is going to go. I feel bad and I know that I shouldn't have done it, but I let Cameron get the best of me again. I take another deep breath and walk into the room. Taylor is facing the window on his phone, so I clear my throat to get his attention. He turns around and sets his phone down next to him. Before he has a chance to say anything I decide to speak.

"Look Taylor, I'm really sorry. I know that I shouldn't have done it and I know that it was stupid, but I let Cameron get the best of me. I don't even know what's gotten into him anymore, but that didn't give me to right to go and kiss you. I'm really sorry." I finish as I look down.

"Lauren. It's okay. I understand. You don't have to be ashamed. Cameron is being a jerk and I heard what he said to you after I left. Don't listen to him. Not everyone hates you and you are NOT a slut." He says to me as he brings my chin up with his fingers so I'm looking into his eyes.

"I'm still sorry. I shouldn't have put you in that position." I say to him still looking directly into his eyes.

"It's okay. Would it be bad if I said that I enjoyed kissing you?"

"Would it be bad if I said that I enjoyed kissing you too. I mean your not that bad of a kisser if I do say so myself Caniff."

"So I mean as long as Cameron is going for AnnaGrace, I guess we could just continue kissing."

"Umm I guess. One more thing though."

"What is it?"

"I may have told Cameron that you asked me out on a date?" I say more like a question.

"Well then I guess we have a date."

"How does tomorrow sound?"

"It sounds perfect." He says as he smiles down to me. "For now though I have to head out."

"Why?"

"Matt and I are going out to lunch and the arcade."

"Have fun!" I say as he kisses me one more time before walking out of the room. I decide to just hang out for the rest of the day alone because the house is really chaotic right now. I was playing the Kim Kardashian game as my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and it was my friend Devon. Our familes are really good friends because our dads worked together when my dad worked in Wisconsin so we were always together. Our dads always would go on business trips together and we would take vacations together. Even though she was younger than me we were always super close. I answer the phone. "DEVON!!!" I scream into the phone.

"LAUREN!!! It has been so looooonggggg!" She responds.

"I know! What's up? What's new?"

"Well ya know I'm still living the single life. But my dad got transfered out to California too!"