Chapter 38

*******Lauren's POV*******

We arrive at my house and head inside. My parents are in the living room watching tv and drinking coffee, so I decide to take the boys back to say hi. When we walk into the room, my mom immediately gets up to hug me. She then moves to Hayes and Nash seeing as they are like sons to her. She tells us all how much she missed us. I then introduce her to Cameron. I see my dad get up and walk over when I start to introduce him. As soon as I finish, my dad jumps in. "So your the boy who is dating my daughter." My dad says staring at Cameron.

"Ye-yes sir." Cam responds obviously intimidated.

"Dad be nice." I tell him.

"Well I think it's great to meet you. Why don't you guys go put your bags upstairs and relax." My mom says getting us away from the awkward conversation. As soon as we are upstairs, Nash speaks up.

"Cameron don't be afraid of her dad. Honestly he is a giant teddy bear." Nash tries to explain.

"To you maybe because your not dating his daughter like I am." Cameron responds back.

"Cam honestly don't be afraid of my dad. He just did that because he hasn't met you. Just relax." I tell him giving him a kiss and a hug. Next thing I know, a pillow slams into my head. I look over to find Nash and Hayes laughing. I give them a death glare and turn back to give Cameron another kiss. I then turn back to everyone, "Hey guys, it's getting late. I'm going to get ready for bed. We can all talk after we are all ready." I tell them as I walk into my bathroom. I quickly change, brush my teeth, through my hair in a bun and take my make up off. I then walk out of the room and see that the boys are changed too. I crawl into my bed and Cam crawls into the other side snuggling up next to me. Hayes and Nash crawl into the air mattress. We all sit talking for a couple hours until we all fall asleep.

------------The Next Morning--------

I wake up first and look at the time. It's all ready eleven. I wake the others up and we all decide to get ready. Since we aren't doing anything today, I decide to wear no make up. I through a clean pair of sweats on and I re-tie my hair in a messy bun. I throw a pair of fuzzy socks on and I put on my nerd glasses to complete the look. We all head downstairs to eat as soon as we are all dressed.

My mom has pancakes made for us and we all devour them. As we are finishing the doorbell rings. I go to answer it and see that it's my psycho neighbor. She tells me that "her mom wanted her to bring over cookies she made." I don't believe it at all, but take the cookies and thank her. She is about to leave when Hayes walks by the door. That's when she looses it. "Oh my god! Your Hayes Grier!!" She shrieks. He turns towards us and nods.

"She's my neighbor." I explain to him.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks still very excited.

"Uh sure." Hayes says awkwardly. At this moment, Nash and Cameron walk in to figure out what is going on.

"Oh my! Can I get a hug and a picture with you guys to!!?" She shrieks again. They just awkwardly nod and go and hug her. She decides to have me take their group photo. I don't say a word and grab her phone. They first take a group picture. They then take individual ones. When she gets to Cameron she asks if they could do a stage kiss. He looks at me and then back to her.

"Sorry, but no. I don't want to cause any drama and I have a girlfriend right now." He responds and then smiles at me.

"She doesn't have to know." My dumb neighbor responds. I glare at her.

"Well his girlfriend is about to kick you out of this house with no picture. I'm not afraid to delete the others either you know." I tell her while glaring at her.

"Whatever." She says blowing it off. I quickly take a picture of them and force her to leave. When she is gone, I turn around and apologize to them. They say it's okay, but I still feel bad.

"Hey guys, I want you guys to meet my best friend that just moved out here later. Does that sound cool? I promise she isn't psycho either." I ask them with pleading eyes. They smile and tell me as long as she's normal they don't care. I quickly pull out my phone and text her telling her to come over. She responds telling me that she would be over in two hours because she has to run to Ikea to buy some furniture first. I text her telling her okay. The boys and I then decide to watch "The Heat" while waiting for her. Overall, I'm glad to be here with the ones I care about all around me. I can't wait for them all to meet Devon!