Chapter 36

***************Cameron's POV******************

After laying on the couch and cuddling for a while, Lauren told me that she had to go upstairs to get ready. I let her go and I decided that I needed to call AnnaGrace. I was just hoping that she wouldn't care or anything. She knows why I was 'with' her and I hope she understands. I pick up my phone and decide to dial her number. After a few rings she picks up. "Hey! I was just about to call you!" She says when she finally answers the phone.

"Uh hey." I say awkwardly.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today. And I wanted to say that I really enjoy hanging out with you and I think that I maybe am starting to like you." She says trailing off towards the end.

"Um yeah about that. I don't want to hang out today. I also was calling to tell you that I'm stopping this. Lo and I are on better terms and I'd like to keep it that way and she said that I'm almost to getting her back. Sorry."

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry. You knew that this was going to happen eventually so yeah."

"I mean I guess but your still a idiot and a crap head and a moron. You are the worlds greatest you know what and I can't believe anyone would ever like you!" She screams at me.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"Whatever."

"Can I just explain?"

"No!" She screams as she hangs up. I decide to text her because I don't want her to be upset. I screwed up by using her in the first place. And I don't want this getting out to all the fans because they wouldn't understand.

Me: Please just listen to me AnnaGrace. I’m sorry. What I did was wrong. I shouldn’t have used you.

AnnaGrace: I don’t wanna hear about it. I’m done with you. We are over.

Me: Look you agreed to help me make her jealous and get her back. You knew as soon as she took me back that I wasn’t going to ‘date’ you anymore. You AGREED to it!

AnnaGrace: Well you should know that every girl will get attached in one way or another. You should have known that using a girl NEVER works. You’re an idiot and I HATE YOU.

Me: I’m sorry. This was a bad idea to start with.

AnnaGrace: duh.

AnnaGrace: I think your fans should see this.

AnnaGrace: don’t you?

Me: Don’t you dare. This isn’t their business. They wouldn’t understand.

AnnaGrace: oops too late

I go to twitter and immediately see all the tweets. I see that the tweet of our texts is all over and fans have a bunch a stuff to say. Most are horrible things. I don't understand why she had to do this and why the fans can't just stay out of my business. They don't even know the whole story. I decide to tweet them telling them how sorry I am.

@camerondallas: I'm sorry to everyone. I've screwed a lot up all summer.

After that one I decided to send a few more.

@camerondallas: The people closest to me understand and aren't mad at me. They forgave me so why can't you. You guys don't even know the whole story.

@camerondallas: Everyone was right....

@camerondallas: I'm sorry guys. I won't be on for a while. I don't think you guys are going to mind though. Seems you are all pretty mad at me, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. This situation isn't what it seems like.

I log off of twitter and throw my phone across the room. I lay down on the couch and start to cry. I just want my fans to understand, but there isn't a reason for them too. They don't know anything besides what they saw and have no other proof. I hear the door open and Lauren walks down the stairs. She comes over and I sit up. She comes and sits next to me and just hugs me. I figure that she probably knows what happened. We just sit there as I cry and she comforts me. Finally I speak up. "Thank you."

"It's not a problem. You don't deserve this. Our plane leaves tomorrow night and by the time we land in California, people will stop giving you crap about nothing." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise." She says with so much certainty.

"How are you so certain?"

"Because I tweeted this and people are already starting to forget." She says as she shows me the tweets.

@laurennicole: You guys don't understand what is happening here 

@laurennicole: None of us but AnnaGrace are mad at him so thats why she is doing this

@laurennicole: You shouldnt judge a book by its cover

@laurennicole: Me and him still love each other. 

@laurennicole: I love him so much and so should you guys. If you are a true fan, then stop giving him hate.  

@laurennicole: A haters gunna hate hate hate and a fakers gunna fake fake fake. baby we're just gunna shake shake shake. Shake it off. Shake it off