Chapter 132-From Light Comes Darkness

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"This blade is not for you. But it will be your doom!" Lineir announced with a sense of finality and leaped into the sky using his Phoenix Flame wings to soar up into the pouring droplets of Madness Rain. "I was inspired by the voice of the nameless blade. This is my own technique however, watch closely master, I think you will like it!" He said as he looked away from the approaching army as if he had never put it in his eyes. Instead he looked down at the frozen surface of Star Stream Lake!

Self Created Technique: From Light Comes Darkness!!

One swing from the sky. A black crescent moon of Darkness Qi chained with Lightning Qi crashed down as if celestial punishment from beyond the Heavens. It resembled Mei's ultimate move, derived from the black blade, but the chain links of Lightning Qi formed small surging dragons twisting in the Darkness and through the pouring rain the technique gained the frantic speed and ferocity of Madness as it accelerated with every instant. It was as if the lightning dragon chains were drinking in the the Madness Rain for sustenance!

"What? He's not even aiming at us? Has he gone mad?" Hanyi Jin was extremely confused as he saw Lineir aiming at the surface of Star Stream Lake. He had no idea why anyone would do such a thing. The only things down there were the hideous beasts below but they posed no threat to anyone in the air. The crescent moon of Darkness Qi smashed into the ice!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 

Immediately the ice was sundered apart by the cutting edge of the crescent as the Darkness Qi bore down with an immense weight. It was truly as if a planetary mass had come down from the Heavens to smite the land. Then the Lightning Qi dragon chains were unleashed dancing across the surface of the lake causing huge cracks to appear and eventually disappearing deep below the ice into the exposed black waters which were released. 

Chiiiii Chiiiiii Chiiiiiiiiii

Lineir observed his handiwork. The entire surface of the lake had been smashed apart, all the ice shredded and cracked like an eggshell into pieces. Inside...the icy waters were like a primordial yolk from which he would birth his monster! Already he could see with his Madness eyes unfathomable ancient shapes surging up from the depths, enraged by the Lightning Qi dragons he had sent to provoke them! They circled angrily just below the surface, unable to reach the offenders they knew were flying in the sky!

"Don't worry. I've prepared a meal for you already!" 

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

The same piercing red light which had appeared before when Lineir had dodged the 3 ancestor's attacks appeared yet again. Before the astonished eyes of the army, natural laws began to fail as the peculiar power of Madness severed the physical laws of the universe!

World Without Gods!

For a brief moment a strange Domain appeared which jumbled everything which made up reality! Lineir, anticipating this moment after unleashing a huge amount of his Qi proceeded to activate his Darkness Qi. For a moment the laws of gravity were severed and the only one exerting any attractive force was Lineir with his Darkness Attraction ability. Normally, this would not have much of an effect but now that the laws of the world had been severed temporarily by the rudimentary World Without Gods Domain, its effect was multiplied hundreds of times!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!!!

"What the hell is happening???"

"How is this possible???"

"Have I gone mad???"

The army felt their sense of orientation completely disappear as gravity suddenly changed and the surface of the lake suddenly rushed up into the sky like a black wall!

"What the hell the lake is flying?????" Hanyi Jin's eyes bulged out of their sockets as he saw the waters of the lake, many many tons of it soar up and engulf the army as well as the ancestors behind!

Splash!!!! Splash!!!!!!! PUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAHHH!!!!!

As the lake floated up higher, its connection to gravity seemingly severed, the water droplets ever so slightly drifted apart and splashed everywhere so that it was as if everyone was in bizarre bubbly underwater world. Everywhere was blue and black droplets of water as the sky turned into just another domain of the lake. 

"What the hell is this rogue cultivator playing at? How did he make the lake rise up?" Hanyi Jin was enraged as the water crashed into the red armored army and scattered their formations. 

"Everyone! Stay in formation! This is some sort of trick! An illusion or some sort of strange talisman! Stay alert!" He screamed. However, Lineir simply smiled, himself also now submerged despite being in midair. He allowed his Phoenix Flame Wings to be extinguished by the waters of Star Stream Lake and eerily as the dragon bones receded into his back, he exclaimed,

"This is no illusion. But ancestor of the Jin Clan, aren't you forgetting about something? Star Stream Lake is a place where even the stars are devoured in legends. Now that such bright stars of the Jin Clan have entered the lake, what do you think will happen?" He burst out laughing as Hanyi Jin's face grew ruddy and confused by the strange statement. Lineir's cackling face faded away underwater as he activated his stealth techniques and completely disappeared from view.

"Goodbye Jin Clan ancestor. I will be sure to take good care of your citadel." He said and the army, which had just reorganized began to search for him,

"A stealth technique. I can't sense him at all. Why would he hide now.." Hanyi Jin wondered when suddenly screams began to sound all around.

"What in the world? The serpent beasts of Star Stream Lake? SH**********!!!!!!" He screamed like a small child as he realized what Lineir had meant too late. From below the numerous angered terrors of Star Stream Lake had finally realized that the surface of the lake had risen up into the sky. Driven by primordial instinct they lunged up into the floating waters and plucked the Jin Clan Army out of the sky like flies!

"AAAHHHHHHH Terror Beasts!" 

"Save us ancestors!"

"Retreat! Retreat! This place is a deathtrap!" 

Dying screams bubbled through the watery world as the skies turned red with blood. Somewhere near the top, Lineir concealed himself without aura. He watched the slaughter as the dark monstrous shapes surged through the floating waters with merciless precision. Anything below the Celestial Realm would be devoured underwater by these beasts. After the time it took for an incense stick to burn, the Laws of Gravity and attraction reverted as Lineir ran out of Qi and his brief disruption of the natural order wore off. The millions of tons of water instantly dropped back down into the huge Star Stream Lake as well as the terror beasts and the tattered scraps of the once great Jin Clan. Lineir himself dropped down far from the shores of Star Stream Lake upon the frozen ground. As he lay there gasping, his wings receding with every breath, he felt the icy chill of the Snowfall Region settle into his lungs and cool his bloodlust. Naturally, it felt amazing.

"The citadel is next!"  

Nine Paths of Asura-Original Wuxiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें