Tyler: "I wouldn't have a clue mate, Maybe you just still feel uncomfortable from the past and it feels weird now having people to trust and talk to? Though I know Lachlan has been acting a bit odd for a month or so."

Corey: "He hasn't like, Said anything lately?"

Tyler: "Nope, Sorry mate."

Lachlan: "Who are you talking to?"

Corey: "Ah just messaged Tyler."

Mitch: "Fair enough."

Lachlan: "Hey gotta go quickly run home for a few minutes all good?"

Corey: "Yeah of course. Is Jay home?"

Lachlan: "Yeah he's going to get himself there later on, He's got some work to do first."

Corey: "Ok cool I will stick to downstairs then."

About twenty minutes later, We finally arrived at Lachlan's place and we all hopped out as I watched the two boys enter the house and walk up to the second floor and a door close, Only one door closed though.

Jay: "That was weird, Hey Corey, How are you man?"

Corey: "I'm getting there man. How's work going?"

Jay: "It's going I guess, I'm getting it done which is what's asked of me but I think I'm starting to fall behind."

Corey: "What makes you see that?"

Jay: "I don't know, I just feel like I'm not understanding the work I'm given. Might just be too tired to pay attention."

Corey: "Are you sure it's that?"

Jay: "Probably, I just need to sleep more."

Corey: "So your answer to that is join the guys for a night out? Not the smartest decision you have ever had don't you agree?"

Jay: "No, But It's Friday, I can give myself one day and then get more of this done tomorrow."

Corey: "True, Hm ok well I need to uh. Go to the toilet or something."

Jay: "Yeah I get it, Little steps. At least we had a conversation this time."

Corey: "It was longer than a few words right?"

Jay: "Yeah. I'm surprised you didn't leave sooner."

I was honestly trying to be his friend now. He's done nothing but make me feel comfortable and happy. For a few days he even invited me over to stay with Lachlan for a few days so I wouldn't be alone. He went and stayed with Tenneal in that time.

Jay: "I'll see you later ok?"

Corey: "Yeah ok."

I backed myself up and away from him as I stepped to the stairs and ascended them, Searching for the elusive Porcelain throne. I was about to enter when I heard something muffled, Well the words were muffled but I definitely heard my name. I walked down the hall until I heard it clearer coming from Lachlan's bedroom.

Lachlan: "You're an idiot Mitch and you know it."

Mitch: "I'm not an idiot, Don't fucking tell me I am just because you can't understand that I like someone."

Oh shit he likes me... I mean you know the whole muffled name that happened to be mine and then the whole secret chats with the brother... He could just have a friend called Corey? Or you know, This could be a story and I could just be supposed to walk away right now, Get the wrong idea and embarrass myself when I speak to someone about it later... But I'm not that stupid. Also who the fuck would want to follow my life?

Lachlan: "I don't think you are an idiot for liking him, It's natural to happen. But I'm not letting you near him until he's already mine."

.

..

...

FUCK!

Mitch: "I'm not fighting you over this right now."

I turned on my heels and walked down stairs running on instinct, I didn't even click in to what I was doing until I heard Jay's suprised Gasp and cry of what the, As I shushed him and brought him up stairs and stood out front of Lachlan's room.

Lachlan: "Look Mitch I really like him ok? I'm not arguing with you on this."

Mitch: "Well then... What if we did something to kind of get an idea of where Corey feels is better for himself. I have a feeling that he won't just let us down gently, Or knowing him he would probably just deny us both because of this."

The man has a point but at the same time. I'd probably fuck them both at the same time If I got the chance to.

Jay: "You don't think they are talking about you?"

He whispered to me extremely quietly that I almost didn't hear him, But I know he was just making it so the boys wouldn't hear us.

Corey: "Do they know any other Corey's? And then add on that Tyler said Lachlan has been acting funny for like a month."

Jay: "And we wouldn't know about Mitch because he has his own life."

Lachlan: "You only like him because you have been talking to him every chance you get, It's not that simple you know."

Mitch: "And you get to see him a lot more often, What about Jay. At least I can keep him away from the guy."

That kind of solidified the thoughts I had that they were talking about me. I was already starting to think like that but at the same time. I feel like there had to be something else here right? They wouldn't just both be so casual and civil about me would they?

Jay: "We need to go before we get caught."

Corey: "Can I stay with you?"

Jay: "Wait what?"

Corey: "I don't want to uh, I don't know. I just have a weird feeling in my stomach."

Jay: "I mean, I don't know if you would be better with me, I mean come on let's be real. You still need someone else to be near by before you even think about talking to me."

Corey: "It's not a matter of whether I can do it or not. I just, Jay please. I can't exactly ask one of the other guys can I?"

Jay: "Why not?"

Corey: "They wouldn't believe me and just think I'm paranoid, And I doubt these two would make it vocal about what they are thinking about don't you think?"

Jay: "Well no obviously but still. You can't just tell them you don't want to go with them right? It will make you look suspicious about knowing about what they were talking about."

I mean, Fucking hell. 

Corey: "I hate you."

Jay: "I know, Look just pretend you didn't hear anything and you will be fine OK?"

Corey: "Fine, If anything happens though. You better keep your promise you made me too me two months ago yeah?"

Jay: "I got your back don't worry ok? You can do this no problem."