Special Extra Chapter - 10K

Start from the beginning

I gave Luhan the famous Sehun face: -__-

"And I don't take a no." He gave a (fake) angel smile.

"Luhan, no."

"Why not? It is sexy!"

"Luhan you see my body!"

"That's on purpose!"

"Luhan, I am not sexy in this!"

"Hell yeah, you are!"

Luhan and I are together in one of the fitting rooms. Luhan is looking at me in the mirror. "Do you really think Suho will like this? No, love it?"
"Lay, If I was not your best friend and didn't have Xiumin, I would take you al-"

"Enough information!" I said holding my hand up.

I looked one more time at the mirror. "I love the jeans, but can I at least wear a t-shirt?"
''No, that would make it less sexy. And you owe Suho some sexiness. Let's just pay,'' Luhan said and left the fitting room.

Luhan and I were after hours of shopping finally home. It was almost 6 and Luhan was ordering a little snack, while I changed into the clothes we earlier bought.

I looked once again at the mirror and then left my room. ''..Okay, see you later.'' I heard Luhan saying when I walked into the living room. ''Who are you meeting? I thought you were ordering a pizza for yourself.'' I asked when he finished the call quickly.

''Oh.. Just.. Xiumin.'' He said nervously. ''Why are you... nervous? Wait...Xiumin? Who are going to babysit the kids then?'' I asked confused. ''Ohh... Uhm... Onew and Key!'' Okay, Luhan is definitely weird...

''Do you have your bag with your sexy clothes?'' I nodded. And right at that moment the doorbell rang. Luhan walked to the door to open it and Suho walked in. ''Hi, Luhan.'' He smiled. Aah.. his beautiful smile...

''Hi babe.'' He said with a sad smile to me. I stood up and quickly hugged him. ''I am so sorry babe! Seriously, I love you so much! Please don't hate me!'' I pouted.
Suho loosend the hug to face me. ''I still love you.'' He said and I kissed him.

''Uhm... hello?'' Luhan coughed. ''Leave this house please, so I don't have to see this goofy-doofy thing.'' I rolled my eyes. ''Like you don't do that with Xiumin.''

Suho chuckled and took my hand. ''We will leave now.'' And I thought that I saw a small wink to Luhan...

''So, where are we going now?'' I asked after our dinner at a nice restaurant. We now sat in the car riding to I don't know where. ''Somewhere...'' Suho said mysteriously. I chuckled and at the same moment someone called Suho.

Suho tapped on the touch screen of the car and answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Appa~!" I chuckled. Somehow, Sehun always managed to call Suho.

"Hi Sehunnie~" Suho said with his kids voice.

"Appa.. I don't like my T-shirt! It is too long! Why do I have to wear this? Lay appa won't find me any cuter if I wear something that is too big for me!" Sehun suddenly said really sad. I looked confused to Suho who widen his eyes. "Sehun-ah, go to your hyungs!"

"But Chen hyung scared me! He had an ugly face!" I laughed. "Sehun-ah, give the phone back to uncle Xiumin!" Suho said.

"Okay appa! Love you~!" And then we heard the sound of the phone falling on the ground and a second later a crying Sehun.