Card Battle! Hakko vs Yukino

Start from the beginning

"Bimbo?! who are you calling a bimbo, you little runt!!"

"Quit calling me a runt!! jerk!!"

3RD PERSON POV

While the Mitsui sisters were bickering, the other Tamers stood there with a sweat drop running down their heads.

Hakko: "They're sisters all right..."

Kagura: "They're like two peas in a pod."

Sora: "What did you expect? they've got similar personalities, both bad tempers and cocky attitudes."

Leon, Asuma and Midnight: "*nod their heads in agreement*

Yukino frowned and she then got another one of her Zodiac cards out and she shouted.

"Enough!! I'll show not to mess with our business!! go Pisces!!"

Yukino shouted as her Zodiac spirit charged at the Tamers. Yukino smirked at this but then, Hakko summoned one of her Zodiac spirits.

"Libra come forth!!"

Hakko shouted and then Libra appeared next to her and she said to her.

"You know what to do."

"As you wish."

Libra used her gravity change spell and then Pisces got pinned. Yukino was shocked when she saw this and then Hakko looked at Keira.

"Go! I'll take of her!"

"Are you sure you can handle her?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine besides, unlike your sister, I have a brain in my skull and I've always wanted to go up against someone who has card magic and Zodiac spirits at their side."

Keira smirked at Hakko and she patted her shoulder.

"Go get her, girl."

Hakko nodded her head and then Keira and the others went into the castle. Yukino frowned and she glared at Hakko after Pisces disappeared.

"So you're like me as well huh? this should be fun."

Yukino said as she got another Zodiac card at the ready. Hakko smirked and she also did the same after making Libra disappeared.

"Bring it on."

"Come forth! Zodiac of the Bull! Taurus!!"

"Leo!!"

Leo and Taurus came out of their cards and they started to attack one another. Yukino smirked and she said to Hakko.

"Wow, you've even got Leo the Lion, you must be stronger than I thought."

"Surprised?"

"Not likely, Taurus! hurry up and finish him!"

Yukino demanded and then Taurus smiled at Yukino.

"Yes, ma'am!!"

"Shut your trap!!"

Leo shouted before punching Taurus in the face. Once Taurus landed on the ground roughly, Yukino was shocked at this and she glared at Hakko.

"Leo isn't the only one who I've got at my side, Capricorn!"

Capricorn came out of his card and he said to Hakko.

"You summoned me, my lady."

"You and Leo take down that brat over there but be careful, she's got Zodiac spirits as well."