Birthday

"So Ally, what did you get Y/N? Something extravagant I'm guessing" Dinah asked Ally as they sat in the studio with Normani and Lauren during their lunch break.

"What are you talking about D?" Ally laughed, Laurmani and Dinah gave her a confused look, "for her birthday?" Lauren said.

"You did remember today is Y/N's birthday right?" Normani asked, Ally eyes widen as her face became anxious. "Oh my gosh, with everything that's been happening I completely forgot, I am the worst girlfriend ever" Ally groaned.

"Hey Als, it's okay, I'm sure she'll understand," Dinah said trying to comfort her. "I gotta go maybe I can still have her favorite cupcakes flown in from San Antonio," Ally muttered before hurrying out of the studio, just barely missing you.

"Hey have you guys seen Ally? The studio just baked another batch of cookies" you asked the three girls when you walked into the studio with a tray of cookies. "Nope, haven't seen her," they said the same time a bit suspiciously, you gave them a puzzled look.

You didn't run into Ally at all for the rest of the day, and she wasn't answering any of your calls. Finally around six you got a text saying to come over to her place.

Ally ❤️💕: Come over, I have a surprise for you

When you arrived you knocked on the door, Ally opened it to reveal that she had filled her living room with balloons and decorations.

"Happy Birthday baby," she said pulling you inside and kissing you.

"Wow Als, you didn't have to do all this" you said noticing the cupcake and other treats sitting on the counter.

"It's your birthday, of course I did," she responded. "Can I be honest? I actually thought you might have forgotten" you said.

"To tell you the truth, I did forget" she admitted, "I'm so sorry Y/N, everything has be hectic lately and it totally slipped my mind until the girls reminded me at the studio and I feel horri-"

You cut off Ally's ramblings by passionately kissing her, "Als, it's okay, really, I understand and I'm not mad. Getting to be with you right now is all that I need"

"Okay well I didn't have time to pick up a real gift but I think I know a way to make it up to you... in my room" she said teasingly.

"Is that so?" you said playfully, Ally but her lip and grabbed your hand leading you to her bedroom.

This was without a double your best birthday ever.

***

Comment your birthday and find your birthday twin. Mine is July 2