The Llama/Alpaca Date

Y/N'S POV

I was sound asleep in my dreamland until I felt the Earth shaking, I open my eyes as if I was about to pop my eyeballs out. "Babeeeee wake up! let's go! You promise me that you would take me" I heard my girlfriend Ally said as she was jumping on the bed.

Oh so there wasn't a earthquake.

I groan and pull the covers over my body, I heard Ally sigh. Which was really cute because she would throw a small kid tantrum, "Y/N you promised" she whined. I ignored her, I shouldn't have stayed up all night binge watching Supergirl or else I would have to deal with my ball of sunshine in the morning. As much as I love her, she can be a pain in the ass in the morning since I'm not a morning person.

What can I say (a/n: it's complicated) opposite attracts.

Ally groans, "fine I'll just call Will and ask him to take me" Ally said since she knows how much I dislike him. I shot my head up, "No! I'm taking you" I got up and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "I'll be down in 20" I said in her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek since she hates morning kisses and dash over to the bathroom and got ready.

*Time Lapse*

"Okay I'm ready!" I said walking downstairs, "yay!" Ally smile and clap her hands together like a little kid. Her smile is the cutest most precious thing in the world. "Stop being cute and come be cute in the car" I said as held her hand and walked us towards the car. "You just change that fuckboy pick up line to a bossy pick up line, iconic" Ally said making us both laugh as she sat in the passenger and I slid in the driver's. I started backing out the driveway, I turned on the radio and surprisingly, Starving by Hailee Steinfield was on. The song that I always sing to Ally when it comes on the radio, which is also my favorite song.

I gasped, "oh no" Ally said as she placed her hand on her forehead. "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS STARVING TILL I TASTED IT YOU!" I sang, "DON'T NEED NO BUTTERFLIES WHEN YOU GIVE ME THE WHOLE DAMN ZOO" I purposely sang terribly making Ally laugh. "You're such a dork" She leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

After 1 hour of driving we finally arrived at the place, "BABE LOOK!" I shouted as I ran towards the llamas and alpacas area. Yes, that is right I took us to a llama and alpaca farm.

Ally laugh, "come on babe we have to pay to get in" Ally said as she intwine her small hands into mine. "But they're so cute" I said walking with her.

After we got our tickets we began exploring the farm. "Did you know that there're different breeds of alpaca?" Ally said as she read the the board that was posted in front of the alpacas. "No I didn't, what are they?" I asked, "Huacaya and Suri" she said, then suddenly an alpaca spit in Ally's hair. I gasped and closed my mouth, attempting to contain my laugh. "Oh. My God" Ally said as she stood there with alpaca spit all over her hair.

"Becky, look at her butt, touchie" I sang and laugh. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture before handing her some paper towels.

"Y/N look this llama looks like Camila!' Ally said pointing to one of the llamas

(a/n: it's a joke)

I gasped, Ally is the shadiest girl ever if you have been with her for almost 3 years. "Ally..." I said. My little munchkin was still the cutest even if she was shady, I looked over and saw Ally taking a selfie with a llama. But failed miserably when the llama spitted on her, I burst out laughing. "That's what you get for calling Camila a llama" I said as Ally glared at me. I handed her more power towel as she cleaned herself up.

We then stop by the local market the check it out. We both walked out of the local market with ice cream cone in one of our hands and the other intwined with each other.

"You know babe, this is one the best dates we have ever been on" Ally said, I gave her a confused look. "But you got spitted on, twice" I laugh. Ally shrug, "but at least I get to spend some time with the best girlfriend in the world" she said making me smile.

"Awww Ally" I blushed, "I love you my alpaca" Ally said, "I love you too my little llama" I said to giving her a passionate kiss then quickly went for her ice cream. "Y/N! You know I don't share my sweet!" Ally whined giving me a playfully slap on the arm. "Yes you do, you shared them with me the other night" I said giving her a wink as she rolled her eyes.

***