About Last Night. . .

ALLY'S POV

We were in a nightclub partying, because it was Y/N birthday. I had invited Dinah, Normani, Lauren and Camila. I grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her to the dance floor as she had her drink in her hand, we began rubbing our sweaty body together to the beat of the music. Y/N put her drink away so she put her arms around my waist and my ass was up against her pelvic area just grinding on her. I could smell the alcoholic breath as she screamed and yelled joyfully. Then Lauren came along, and started dancing with Y/N as well, she put her swung one of arms around Lauren's shoulder, and started rocking left to right to the beat of the music.

"I'm gonna use to the bathroom!" I shouted over the loud music, Y/N looked at me with her hazy eyes and nodded as I left.

After I used the bathroom I came back out and looked for Y/N, she was no where to been seen on the dance floor, I walked over to Dinah and Camila who was grinding on each other, "have you seen Y/N?!" I asked, Dinah pointed to the lounge. I nodded and walked over to the private lounge, with couple of drinks in my hand for us.

I dropping the drinks on the floor as I saw Y/N and Lauren sitting on the couch kissing, Lauren was trying to pushed Y/N off, but she kept pulling her in towards her. I saw Lauren looked at me "ALLY!" Lauren called, Y/N looked over at me, her eyes were bloodshot red. She was so drunk and high. I walked over to her and gave Y/N a hard slap in the face. "I thooought she waass yoou" Y/N slurred. "What the hell Y/N?!" I said, "we are going home!" I shouted. "Don't worry we'll take care for the drinks, I'll see you guys later" I said to Lauren as I grabbed Y/N's arm and dragged her out.

As we came home, I swung one of Y/N's arm over my shoulder and carried her inside our apartment, "you're sleeping on the couch" I said as I threw her on the couch. She was already asleep, I pull the blanket over her and walked up stairs and slept in our room.

Next morning I heard someone puking in the bathroom, I stirred around. "Fuck!" I heard Y/N cussed as she continued barfing. I got up and walked over to the bathroom looking at her, she was sitting on the floor next to the toilet with her head lean back on the wall panting.

"Morning babe" she said weakly, I rolled eyes and walked away to the kitchen to make breakfast. I took out some eggs and turned on the stove. I suddenly felt two arms wrapped around my waist. "Let go" I said trying to escape but it was no use, "No, I'm sorry about last night" she said as I felt her put her chin on my shoulder. "I was stupid and drunk, and I deserve that slap, I love you so much Ally, that will never happen again I promise" she said, I put the fried eggs on the plate and turned around facing her. Her arms still around my waist, our forehead and nose were touching. "Thats what I like to hear" I smile, "do you forgive me?" she said, "Go brush your teeth first! " I said pinching my nose and trying to escape from her arms.

"Not until you forgive me" she laughed pulling me towards her, I squeeze my nose harder, "okay! yes! I forgive you!" I said. She smiled and laugh, "now go do something with your breath, please!" I laugh pushing her away, "alright" she said as she turned away. I playfully smack her ass as she walked away.