Ruin the Friendship

*Requested by allysonxbrooke

based on Ruin the Friendship by Demi Lovato
with feature song Honey by Kehlani

(not proofread)
y/n's pov

have you ever had that one friend that is like the hot one? compare to you? like they are ineffably beautiful, they get all the guys and girls with their smile?

well I have one.

her name was Ally Brooke Hernandez. Yes, the short one from Fifth Harmony, the Savior of Fifth Harmony as the fans call her.

"y/n, can you come over tonight? nobody is home and I'm so bored" I heard her angelic voice over the phone, "sure" I smiled, "oh and bring your guitar" she said, I nodded, "yeah, i'll be over in 5" I said as we both hung up.

the fans always spectacle us as being a couple, but we never took that step. We didn't want to ruin our friendship. I mean I do like her as my best friend and also as my longtime crush. I never told her how i really feel, cause i'm scared of rejection.

"y/n!" Ally smiled as she opened the door, she wrapped her arms around me as I spin her around, "hey short stack" I said, "shut up" she giggle.

ally's pov

i saw Y/N threw away the cigar and pick me up, "hey short stack" she said as she spun me around.

Y/N was a long time, close friend of mine. She's one of my best friends I have since we were in diapers. She was there throughout my life, you can say she's one of those friend that everyone wants. She's that one friend that all the girls fall for.

she even had me falling for her and I'm straight. the best part is that she has been so obvious about having a crush on me for the past years.

we have talked about us being more than what we are now but we didn't want to ruin the friendship.

i smiled as we both sat on the couch, "do you have any food?" Y/N said as she got up and went over to the kitchen and went through the food pantry and fridge as usual. Y/N suddenly pulled out a can of whipped cream and strawberries, I shot her a curious yet flirty look.

"are you trying to seduce me?" I asked, making her laugh. She smiled and shook her head, "If I did we would be naked are ready" she smirked making me giggle. "why didn't I see that coming?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"open your mouth" she said, I open my mouth wide as y/n shook the can of whipped cream and squirt it in my mouth. I saw she was trying to holding in her laugh, "what?" I said, she shook her head. "Nothing, just thought of something dirty" she laugh, I laugh and rolled my eyes. "Play me your guitar, that song I love" I said.

"Honey?" she asked, I smiled and nodded. We both walked over to the couch as y/n pulled out her guitar. She cleared her throat as she began strumming the first note.

"i like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet, a little selfish" she sang, "I like my women like I like my money, green, a little jealous" she sang as she flashed me her beautiful smile.

"Cause I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charming

All the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the line
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
Heartache would stay with you
Fly great escapes with you

I countdown to the clock, saw you awake
Don't walk away, or would you wait for me?
I go out to the bar, fuck hangin' with the stars
Don't even have a car, but you would wait for me

All, all, all, all the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
My heartache would stay with you
Escape with you

I like my girls just like I like my honey; sweet
A little selfish, huh
I like my women like I like my money; green
A little jealous
Oh, I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, I'm so charming, oh, oh

La-la-la-la-la-la-la
Do-do-do do-do
Do-do-do do-do
Do-do-do do-do
Da-da-da da-da
Do-do-do do-do

Is it love all we need? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
To be the same prophecy? Is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti, is it love?
Do-do-do do-do
Love, do-do-do do-do"

she sang softly, she had passionate in her eyes whenever she sang that to me. She smiled shyly, I gave her a small smirk as I scanned her body.

she's looking good tonight.

i bite my bottom lips, "I'm thinking we should cross the line" i said, she gave me a look. "what do you mean?" she asked.

"Let's ruin the friendship, do all the things on our minds"

"are you sure?" she asked, I nodded.

"y/n, you and I got history and we can't deny our chemistry, so why the fuck are we a mystery? Let's just go with the connection, give me your affection" I said, "I really love you y/n as a friend and as a lover" I said.

y/n looked up at me with a smile, "I love you too, but what if-"

i slightly groan as I grabbed her face and pressed her lips against mines. I heard y/n gasped, but her hands slowly snakes up my face and went in my hair. I felt her deepen the kiss making me smile a bit.

i'm guessing that's a yes?

Our tongue mixed as it started to become steamy, y/n slowly pulled away as she gently bite my bottom lips before pulling away completely.

I furrowed my brows still confused, "so it that-"

"yes, i would love to ruin the friendship" she smiled.