April Fool

"Hey guys it's me Y/N here with Dinah from Fifth Harmony and it's April Fool Day, so we about to prank my girlfriend Ally while she's sleeping, it is currently 3pm and she is still sleeping so I decided to wake her up because it's half a day already" you said to the camera that Dinah was holding, while you were holding a bucket of water with ice in it.

"Is she sleeping?" Dinah asked, I nodded, "We were up all night watching funny YouTube videos until like 3am" You said, as you walked upstairs.

"Yo Ally is gonna be so pissed at you" Dinah said laughing.

You smiled and put a finger over your lips and open the door quietly.

Ally was peacefully sleeping on her bed, all cuddled up with the pillow.

Dinah was trying so hard to contain her laugh.

You counted to three with your fingers.

1...

2...

3...

"I'LL MAKE IT FEEL LIKE A VACAY, TURN THE BED INTO AN OCEAN!" you screamed, as soon as Ally eyes open you dumped the bucket of icy water all over her.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N!!!!" Ally screamed as she instantly got up, she was furious.

"Oh shit! Dinah run!" You dropped the bucket and started running downstairs with Dinah behind you.

Ally chased behind you guys, "IMMA KILL YOU!" she screamed.

You ran in the backyard, "Y/N! what do we do?!?" Dinah asked, she was so scared like this was in a horror movie.

You looked around.

"Y/N! She's coming!" Dinah yelled.

"I JUMP THE FENCE TO THE OTHER SIDE!" You sang as you grab the camera and started climbing the fence to the front of the house.

"Where are you going?! Don't leave me here!" Dinah was so scared, you couldn't stop laughing because you left Dinah when a angry Ally.

"DINAH!" Ally screamed, she was like a little demon right now.

"It wasn't me I swear!" Dinah was shooked.

"Where's Y/N?!?"Ally asked.

"She went infront of the house!" Dinah confessed.

You came in front of the house, you heard Ally from the backyard. You set up the camera behind the TV so Ally won't see it.

"Sorry bout that, she's a little firecracker you guys" You said laughing.

You heard squishy footstep coming in from the back door.

"I'm gonna go hide! Wish me luck!" you said with a scared face and you ran behind the couch near the door that lead to outside of the backyard.

"Y/N!" Ally screamed, you saw Ally past by you.

How the hell she didn't see me?

Ally was looking around and you slowly got up and snuck behind her, making sure it was infant of the camera.

You looked at the camera and put a finger over your lips.

"WE CAN WORK FROM HOME OH OH OH OH!" You sang loudly at the top of your lungs.

"Y/N!" Ally jumped and started hitting you.

"Happy April Fool babe!" You said laughing.

Ally gave you grumpy face, "Im sorry, I love you" you quickly pouted and pulled her in for a comforting hug.

Ally didn't do anything, "how about I get you some Waffle House as my apology?" you smirked.

Ally suddenly smiled, "yay! okay I accept your apology, but don't do that again" she pouted.

You chuckled, "okay baby, I promised" You smiled, you wrap her in a towel and carried her bridal style, giving her a kiss so she doesn't have to tippy toe to reach your lips.

"Y/N, we're still on camera!" Ally giggle,
"Oh shoot, I forgot because every time I kiss you, the world just stops and my mind is all on you and everything around us is a blur" you smiled winking at the camera.

"Awwww, you're such a gentlewoman" Ally blushed. You laugh and put her down.

You went over and grab the camera from behind the TV and pointed it downward to you and Ally, "Well thats all for now folks! Is there something you would like to say babe?" you smiled, "hey! don't forget me!" you heard Dinah from behind and bent down to level with Ally to get in the shot.

"I got to admit that was pretty fun" Ally said smiling.

"Dinah?" You looked at Dinah.

"This girl right here is a prank master!" Dinah laughed and pointed at you.

"Hope you enjoy the video, cause I know I did" you laugh, earning a playful slap on the arm from Ally.

"Oh! and please check out my amazing girlfriend Ally and her girls Fifth Harmony new album '7/27' on iTunes!" You said giving a wink.

"Yas boo give us promo!" Ally said giving you a peck on the lips.

"and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! See you guys later!" You smiled.

"get 7/27 on iTunes!" Dinah quickly said, doing her go-to dance move.

"Byeee!" Ally smiled doing a kissie face and a peace sign then doing the move with Dinah.

You smiled and look over at your girlfriend.

"She such a babeeeee!" You swooned at the camera and covered the lens with your hands.