I Told You So

y/n's pov

i woke up with coughing and a runny nose as i grabbed a couple of tissues. I then heard the bed sheets move around, I looked over and saw a pair of chocolate eyes looking at me with a beautiful smile. "y/n, are you okay?" ally asked, I nodded "yeah just allergies" I suddenly sneeze into the tissue.

"I need to go to work" I said as I stood up and went to the bathroom and got ready, "What? are you sure?" she protest, "Yes, I already skipped work three times because of you, I told my boss you were sick" she said, "actually it's your fault cause you wanted to go to Disneyland" she said as I gave her a cold glare.

"I'm going to get ready" I said, I suddenly felt my ankle being cuff by a pair of hands. "No!" Ally said, "babe let go, i need to goo" I groan as I pull her with me as I sneeze once more. "You're sick, you need Dr. Hernandez" she said. "I'm not sick and Dr. Hernandez? Really?" I asked as I open the closet door.

She suddenly wrapped her whole body, covering my entire leg. "Ally, stop it!" I said with a stern voice trying not to smile. I rolled my eyes as she answer, I sigh "okay fine, I guess I'll just have to-"

I began tickling her, making her fling off my leg bursting in the most adorable laugh ever, "stop it!" she laugh with the brightest smile ever. I quickly stop and ran to the closet as Ally ran behind me. I quickly close the door giving it a lock, "y/n!" I heard Ally knocking on the door. I changed in to my work clothes and quickly open the door.

Before Ally could say anything I continue to tickle her in her stomach, the spot where she is the most ticklish. "Y/N s-stop! Yo-you can't go!" she laugh as she try to stop me, "Y-you're sick" she said, I suddenly began coughing into my elbow. "no, I'm fine" I smiled.

Ally gave me a look with concerned in her eyes, "are you sure?" she said. I smiled knowing how much she care about me makes me feel happy. "Yes baby, if I was sick, I would be more than happy to stay home with you" I said as she smiled. "Give me a kiss" she pouted, I smiled and leaned down and place a soft kiss on her lips. "Would you like me to make you breakfast?" she asked, I shook my head I didn't want her to do so much work for me. "No it's okay, you can go back to sleep" I smiled as I got off of her.

She got up and crawled back into bed, I looked at the clock it was almost 7am. "I got to go, I'll see you when I get home okay?" I said, she nodded and she cuddle her face in my pillow. "I love you" she said, "I love you too" I said giving her another kiss.

ally's pov

i flutter my eyes open as i heard a soft vibrating sound, and realized it was my phone, I grabbed my phone and saw it was a call from Dinah. "Hello" I mumble, "Ally! Where are you? Did you forgot about rehearsal?!" she said loudly, "rehearsal? REHEARSAL! I forgot! I'll be there in 15 minutes!" I said as I hung up the open I quickly got out of and dashed to the bathroom.

"I'm here!" I said as I burst through the dance studio as I saw the girls stretching on the floor. "Ally, you're late" I heard Sean, "Sorry I overslept" I said as I dropped my bag and joined the other girls. "Yeah, overslept" Lauren smirked, "what time did you stay up last night?" Mani smiled.

"I fell asleep on her" I laughed. I then heard my phone rang I got up and went through my bag. I smiled, "hey babe, whats up?" I picked up the phone.

"Hi is this Ally?" a strange voice said, my brows furrow. "Uh yes, who is this? Why do you have Y/N's phone?" I asked.

"I'm Demi, her co-worker and Y/N is in the hospital" she said, "What?! Why? When?" I said as I began packing my stuff. "We were in a meeting and she just passed out, so we called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital, you should come" she said.

"Of course, I'm on my way" I said as I hang up the phone. "Where are you going? What happen?" the girls said, "Sean I need to go, Y/N is in the hospital" I said, "Ally this is the third time this is happening the first two you didn't show up and now this?" Sean said, "I know, I promise it won't happen again, please I need to be with her" I said.

Sean sigh, "okay fine, guess there's no rehearsal for today" he said, "oh my gosh, thank you" I said. "I don't get paid enough to do this, fucking Epic" I heard Sean mumble, as the girls and I got our stuff.

**

I ran into the lobby nearly slipping, "Ally slow down! We are in the hospital!" I heard Lauren, I ran up to the front desk. "Hi can I see my wife, Y/N Y/L/N?" I said, "Ally?" I heard I looked over an saw Demi outside of the room.

"Oh my gosh is that Demi Lovato?" I heard Dinah, "girl don't act like you never seen her before" Mani said.

"Oh thank god you're here, Y/N won't stop complaining and whining about you" Demi said, making me laugh. Then the doctor came out of the room, "Doctor this is Ally, Y/N's wife" Demi said. "Ah, I've heard a lot about you" he said, I gave him a puzzled face. "Your wife keeps asking where you were" he laugh.

"Is she okay?" I asked, "well when she fainted it was because she had a very bad cold, but unfortunately she hit her head on the table as she fell. As of now, she's suffering from short term memory loss but its only temporarily only for several days, we'll have to keep her here another night before we can release her but other than that she's okay you may go see her" he said.

I walked into Y/N's room and saw Y/N laying on the bed with a big bandaid on the side of her head, "Ally!" she smiled brightly. "Oh my gosh, I was so worried Y/N!" I said as I ran into her arms. "I'm alive, aren't I?" she smiled, "thank god" I smiled as I place a kiss on her cheek.

"What did the doctor say?" she asked, "he said you had a bad cold and when you fainted you hit your hit on the table, you going to have short term memory loss but its only temporarily but other then that you're okay" I said.

"Told you I'm okay" she said, "when did you get here?" she asked, "I just got here baby" I smiled. "Oh what did the doctor say?" she asked again.

Oh my god, I have to deal with this.

"Nothing, I'll tell you when you feel better okay?" I asked, "I'm so cold, come here and cuddle with me" she smiled as she move over. I smiled and crawl in the bed with her as she pulled the blanket over us.

"I told you you should've stayed home" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and snuggle in her chest. "Told you I'm okay" she replied making me laugh, "I didn't want you to take care of me cause I knew you wouldn't have time" she said. I shook my head, "I will always have time for you" I looked up at her with a smile.

"I wished you gave me a kiss but you're sick, so that ruined the moment" I said making her laugh. She gave me a kiss on cheek, "close enough" I said, "I love you" she said, "I love you too" I smiled as I continue to snuggle in her.

"So what did the doctor say?"

"I've already told you Y/N"

***