Behind the Scenes

Y/N's POV
"Hello everybody! it's me Y/N here! vlogging while on tour with the my girls, Fifth Harmony!" I said to the camera.
"This is unofficial behind the scenes of 7/27 tour with me, for copyright intended I do not own these girls except for one of them" I wink and flipped the camera out.

"Here we have Dinah, Beyonce's long lost daughter, doing her make-up, say hi Dinah" I said pointing the camera at her.
"What's up girl?!" She smiled at the camera doing a peace sign.
"Hai I'm Camila" Camila pop in front of the camera.
"Girl move! It's my spotlight" Dinah said pushing Camila away.

I laugh while the two dorks fight over the spotlight. "Here we have Laurmani having their hair done" I pointed the camera at Lauren and Normani.
"Hey It's Normani!" Normani smiled waving at the camera.
"I'm Lauren" Lauren smiled and wave like a little kid at the camera.

"Have anyone seen my girlfriend?" I asked them. "I'm over here!" I heard a voice, I looked over with my camera and saw Ally sitting on the couch with her phone while waiting for the girls to finish so her and Camila can go.
"Oh hey! Here's is my lovely most beautiful girlfriend Ally!" I pointed the camera so it was facing towards us. I swung my arm around her shoulders and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Babe stop" Ally giggled, "Y/S/N stop being all cute, it's Ally turned to do her make up!" Dinah said. "But she don't need make up she's perfect already" I pouted. Ally blushed and got up, I followed her with my camera. I sat across from Ally, "hey babe wanna hear a joke?", she smiled, "sure what is it?"

I giggled, "how many South Americans does it take to change a light bulb?" I said, Ally think and says, "I don't know, how many?" I laughed and said, "Brazilians".
She smiled and laugh "you're so cute"
"Y/N, I'm stealing that joke!" Camila exclaimed.

"You can't because Lauren already laugh at it!" I laughed pointing the camera at a laughing Lauren. "Aww man!" Camila pouted.
Ally had finish her make up and it was headed toward hair."What would you want my hair to be in tonight babe? I know you like wavy" Ally said smiling at the camera. "Nah make it straight, because it's sexy when it straightened" I said showing my wink at the camera.

I filmed the hairstylist doing Ally's hair.
Ally's hair was so beautiful and perfect.
"Wanna hear another joke babe?" I laughed.
"Are you trying to annoy me with your bad jokes baby?" Ally laughed and smiled.
"Maybe, you wanna hear it or not??" I said
"Yes baby" she says.
"What's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?" I laughed. I pointed my camera to the other girls to see if they weird trying to figure out. All of them had their thinking face on."I don't know babe, what's the difference?" Ally says.

I smiled, "Snowballs!" I burst out laughing, "that was a knee slapper" I said.
Ally laugh and shakes her head, "what would I do without you?"

"Girls it's almost show time!" Will said knocking on the door. "It looks like the girls have to go" I said facing towards the camera. "Thanks for being on my vlog Allyson!" I said giving her a kiss, I heard a cough from the girls. "And Dinah, Lauren, Normani and Camila!" I laugh pointing the camera at them.

Ally wrap her arms around me infront of the camera, "Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe for more! See ya later!" I smiled and cover the lens with my hands.

I shut the camera off and put in back in my bag. I look at Ally who was still hanging on to me, "You look beautiful in this outfit baby" I said tilting my head down to kiss her. "Let's goooo showtimeeee" Dinah shouted and did a little dance. The girls line up beside the stage, "you guys are gonna kill it out there!" I said.
"Ally you are gonna do amazing as always" I said.

"Well I do have my lucky charm" she pulled out the necklace I gave her. "And you're here" Ally smiled and gave me a hug.

"I love you Ally" I said hugging her back.
"I love you too Y/N/N" She smiled and we gave each other a passionate kiss before she walks on stage.