Too Much?

warning: cuteness overload

***

y/n's pov

As I walked through the front door of the house that my girlfriend Ally and I shared. Taking off my shoes, I suddenly stop as soon as I saw a cat on the table near the door along with a meow. I then looked over and saw a group of dogs by the couch. "Ally!" I said as I stood there frozen and confused, then Ally came out, "hey baby, how was work? I rescued 32 dogs and a cat, do you want anything to eat?" she said, I suddenly saw a pig on the ground. "Is that a pig?" I asked pointing at it. "Talking about this one?" she asked pointing to it as I nodded. "Yes that is a pig" she said.

I furrowed my brows and I sighed, "Um why?" I said scratching my head. "I mean, why not?" she replied. "Ally..." I gave her a look, I knew she had a real reason behind this.

"Okay! Okay, I saw them behind this backyard at an abandon house and I felt bad so I released them and took them home" she frowned, "They were all dirty and hungry, so I washed them all up and feed them, too much?" she said. I smiled a little.

"Babe, you are such a kind sweet soul, but you know we can't keep them all" I said, "But we can keep the pig" I looked at the pig. Ally gasped, "Y/N!" she said as she picked up the pig. "No! We are not gonna do that to the pig" she said, making me chuckled.

I then heard the door knock making all the dogs got crazy as they ran to the doors. "Who did you invite?!" I shouted over the the loud barking. "The girls!" Ally replied, I made my way to the door, stepping over the dogs. I then open the door as the dogs flung themselves on to the girls.

"Oh my god! Look at these puppies!" Dinah exclaimed, "Puppies!" Lauren said as the girls laid down on the floor and began playing with the dogs and cats.

"I like you, I'm gonna name you Leo" Lauren said as she picked up the brown dog. "I like you two" Dinah said as she grabbed two of the sam exact dog. "I going to name him Raider and I'm going to name her Laker" Dinah said. "Do you think mom would let you have two dogs?" I asked, Dinah stick out her tongue.

"So why do you have so many dogs and cats? How many do you have??" Normani asked. "32 dogs and cats" I said, "holy shit!" Lauren said, "Why?" Dinah asked.

"Ally sweet kind soul can be too much" I said, "I felt bad because I saw them outside dirty and hungry so I had to take them all home" she pouted.

The three girls face palmed, "oh Ally, you're too kind for this world. Way too kind" Lauren said. "I'm calling the animal shelter" I said as I took out my phone. "Wait can we at least keep one? or two?" Ally pouted at me as she slowly picked up a dog, she began giving the eyes and the pout. Oh shit. No, not the eyes.

Too much cuteness.

"Ughhh you and your eyes" I groaned lightly squeezing her cheeks and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Okay fine, one dog and one cat, but I get to name them" I said. "Yay, I love you!" Ally smiled as she gave me a tight hug and a soft kiss.

Ally quickly went over to the group of dogs, "I wanna be spoiled like that" Mani said. "Babe how come you don't spoil me like that" she asked Dinah. "Because I'm broke" Dinah replied.

"Aw man!" we suddenly heard, we all looked over as we saw Ally groaning. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked, "I can't choose, they're all so cute!" she frowned making me laugh. "It's not funny" she said giving me a playfully punch. "I'm sorry, it's just I never seen you this frustrated before" I laugh. "Okay, why don't I choose them and you name them? Would that be better?" I smiled, Ally nodded.

"I'm gonna go watch TV" Dinah said as she sat on the couch. I randomly picked up a dog, "okay I got one" I said. The dog was short haired and it was beige with pointy ears, "awwww it's so cute" she said as she took it from me. "What are you gonna name her?"

"Are you ready? Oh, I know you see me standing here..."

We all looked over and saw that Zoey 101 was playing on the TV. "Zoey!" she smiled as she looked at me with happiness in her eyes.

 "Zoey!" she smiled as she looked at me with happiness in her eyes

I smiled, "you guys are adorable" I chuckled. Suddenly a cat jumped on my shoulder making me startled a little, "I'll name the cat, Bobbi! Because it looks like a bobcat and jumped like one too" she exclaimed. I suddenly heard the cat purred, "aww she likes you babe" Ally smiled cutely.

 I suddenly heard the cat purred, "aww she likes you babe" Ally smiled cutely

I gazed with a soft smile, "what?" she asked, I blushed and shook my head. "Nothing, you're just so cute" I said as I gave her a soft kiss. "But not as cute as Zoey!" she said as began baby talking Zoey. I gave her a straight face as she ignore your compliment. "I'm gonna go call the animal shelter now" I said as I pulled out my phone. "I love you!" I heard her as I dialed the number.

Is she too much? Yes. Will I ever stop loving her? No.

***