Movie Date

"Y/N! Come on! I don't wanna get bad seats!" Your little girlfriend Ally pout as you were ordering more snacks.
"Okay, hold on baby" you laugh as you pay the man, you scoop the food up with both your arms and follow Ally to the movie theatre room. Tonight was movie night which is every Saturday night, tonight was Ally pick and she wanted to watch The Suicide Squad since she knows you're a big comic geek. You were slurping your drinks as you were handful, Ally looked back at you, "you need help?" she laugh.
You stop drinking and shook your head, as you walked in you saw only several people in their seats.

"See babe? Nobody is here yet I should've have brought more food" you pout, she playfully roll her eyes.
"Y/N if you would have order more snacks in line the seats will start filling up before the movie start" she said, you thought about it for a second and realize she's right.
"Oooooh true" you said making her laugh.
"Come on babe there's two empty seat up front" she said, you nod and move your way slowly through the row, trying not to drop any snacks on he floor. You put your food down as it makes all sort of crisp noises, the people started looking at you.
You smiled nervously at them, "sorry"
"are you really gonna eat all those food?" Ally giggles, you smile at her.
"Of course not, we are, and you know I get hungry when I watch a movie" you said, "I even brought you your favorite" you pull out some Chip Ahoy cookies.
Her eyes and face light up with a smile, "this is why I love you" she said giving you a soft kiss. She took out her phone and wanted to take a selfie with you, but instead being a girly girl she is she took several selfie of you guys. "Don't post it now, there's probably some fans in here" you whisper, she nods.
You took out your phone and went on your snapchat, as Ally went through her phone picking out the best selfies to post, and you started recording her.
"Psst, Ally" you whispers, it took her awhile to answer "Alllyyyyyyy" you said, she looked up from her phone and looked at the camera with her beautiful eyes. "Yes?"
She then look at you and stick out her tongue.
"Weirdo" you laugh. You then caption the snaps.

 You then caption the snaps

and hit send.

Then you realized what you have done, "oh shit Ally" she looked at you and saw what you just did.
"yeah don't post it now, there's probably some fans in here" she said playfully mocking you.
You both heard a couple of loud gasps from the back of the theatre.
You and Ally both looked at each other as you guys slowly start sliding down on the chair so the fans won't see you. No fans has spotted you guys, "that was so close" Ally said in relief.

As the previews was over, the movie was about to start. You felt Ally cuddled in your arms, eating her Chip Ahoy.
"I love you" you lean down and whisper in to her ear.
"I love you too" she said, you both smiles and gave each other a kiss.
"Ssssh!" you heard someone in the back, you both looked at her and turn around laughing quietly as you settle down to watch the movie in each other arms.