[S]He Like That

The music video should be call He Like That by Orgy Harmony lmaoo

***

ally's pov

"I can't keep doing this. I'm not your mom!" I said to the girls, I was hanging out with the girls today and we just finished cooking, well I just finished cooking for them. "Well..." Dinah began, "you do exhibit rather motherly behavior, Ally" Lauren said as she took a bite of the food. "Yeah, I mean, we all live away from our parents. So you are like our mom. Mom friend. Mom friend. Mom friend. Mom friend!" Camila yelled.

"I'm not the mom friend" I rolled my eyes, "Mom friend! Mom friend!" they all began chanting, "wait if she's the mom friend, who's the dad?" Normani questioned, making me blush. "What are you talking about Mani? we have two moms" Dinah said, "Who's the other mom?" Lauren asked. "Y/N obviously, since she's Ally's girlfriend" Camila said, I laugh as my face blushed.

"How come we never met our other mom?" Camila asked me, "you will today, she's coming over later" I smiled. "What is she like?" Lauren said, I hid my blushed. "Well... um" I said nervously laugh. "Girls stop teasing Ally, her face is redder than a chile spiced mango" Dinah laugh. "But I wanna know what Y/N is like" Camila pout.

"Well she got that good girl attitude and yeah, I kinda like it" I said.

"Does she got any tattoos?" Lauren wiggle her eyebrows as the girls giggle.

"She got the tats on her arm, got a bad girl excited" I laugh.

"You? bad girl?" Dinah laughed, "Shut up" I playfully smacked her arm. "Nah Ally can get down" Normani said, "thank you Mani" I smiled.

"Okay, what else Allysin?" Camila laugh, "Um..." I began thinking.

"She got that rough neck swaggy, but she know how to hide it" I said, "She also got that dope boy cash, but she get it nine to five-ing, she got a thing for them girls that make their money overnight-ing" I said. "I know she's bad for my health, but I still wanna try it" I winked.

"You be that girl with the pumps and a bump" Normani smirked, "Well what can I say, she like that bang. She like that bomb. She like that love and I'm like that drug" I laugh. "She trip when she on it, one taste and she want it" I said doing a hairlip as the girls laugh.

Then we all heard the doorbell ran, "SHE'S HERE!" Dinah shouted as the girls flashed out of their chairs and ran to the door. "Move Dinah!" I heard Camila, "Shut up I was here first!" Dinah snapped. "Guys you're crushing me!" Normani said, "just open the fucking door" Lauren said. I walked over as the girls were piled all over each other. "Move, I'll open it!" I said as the girls move aside, "mom friend" Normani mumble, I gave her a glare before opening the door.

There stood my sexy looking girlfriend, with a bouquet of flowers. "Y/N!" I smiled as I gave her a tight hug, "hey baby" she replied as I felt her wrapped her arms around me as she gave me a soft kiss on the lips

"Damn she's fine, Ally" Dinah said giving Y/N and flirty look. "Mine" I growled as I cling on to Y/N. "Girls, this is Y/N" I said introducing them, "You must be Dinah" Y/N said to Dinah, "Camila, Normani and Lauren" Y/N greeted as she shook hands with them as we let her in the house

"Wow you are tall" Camila said, earning a nudge from Normani. Y/N lightly laugh, "Yeah, I know right, she's too tall for me to kiss her on the lips" I joked.

"Why don't you just punch her in the stomach, then, when she doubles over in pain, kiss her" Dinah said, "No, that's not how you do it, you have to tackle her" Lauren said, "Oh! Kick her in the shin!" Camila said, "Kick her in the groin" Normani said.

"No! Not to all of those! Just ask me to lean down!" Y/N said making the girls laugh, "but we will do that to you if you if you hurt our Ally" Lauren said, "Lauren!" I growled. "But you weren't wrong about her Ally" Dinah said, "what did you say about me?" Y/N asked, I blushed. "Don't worry about it" I said giving her a peck on the cheek making the girls smirked.

"She said you got that good girl attitude and she kinda like it" Camila giggle, "and that you got the tats on your arm, got a bad girl excited" Lauren said.

"Oh" Y/N gave me a smirked, "well Ally is a bad girl" Y/N smirked, "Babe!" I gasped, "she's a freak in the sheets" Y/N laughed, making the girls laugh harder as I felt my face warmed up. "Oh my gosh, I hate you" I joked giving her a playful slap.

"But other than that, she's a cute adorable sunshine that I love" Y/N gave me a smiled making my heart flutter. "Awwww babe, I love you" I smiled, "I love you too" she replied as she placed her lips on mine.

"OKAY this is cute and all but please not here" Dinah said as the girls laugh.

Like I said she trip when she on it, one taste and she want it.

***