Town's Church Girl

Y/N'S POV

In was early Sunday morning as my mom came in my room knocking on my door, "Y/N wake up we gotta go to church" she said, I groan, I didn't really like going to church because it wasn't my thing even though I was raise Catholic. I mean I do believe in God and such but lets just say I'm a bad Catholic girl and I'm a lesbian. And if I had told my parents that they would disown me, or they would still make me go to church to "cleanse" me.

But at the same time I wanted to go, because every time I go there was this one girl that always sat in front of us, she was short, long brown hair and would sing her heart out to all the songs and paid close attention to the priest and his lectures.

Her name was Ally Brooke Hernandez, the town's church girl, she had the most beautiful features you'll ever seen. She was name most beautiful girl in town by mayor. She got all the boys in town swooned over her.

Her parents knew my parents really well, they were acquaintance or mutual friends I suppose. Usually after church they would greet us and have a catch up conversation. All I would do is give Ally a little wave and a "Hi" and then I get nervous and we would have those awkward conversations like "how's life?" or "beautiful weather we having" but recently we had get to known each other more with interesting conversations, basically she's my friend now and I like that.

*After church*

We were outside of church after the service ended, as our parents did their greetings, I saw Ally with a smile and I smiled at her and waved. Her face got red little and smile back with a wave, I came up to her.

"Hey Ally" I smiled, "Hey Y/N" she smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"My parents are having a little cook out later, wanna come over?" she asked, I smiled but before I could answer our parents came over to us.

"Y/N, we are going over to Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez's house to their cook out later this evening" my dad said. I looked over at Ally with a smile, "I guess so" I smiled.

"Awesome! I'll see you there!" Ally smiled giving me another hug as I felt the chills run through my body.

"Great, you too" I smiled, I saw my dad looking at us as we hug. The chills was gone and was replace with worries.

Shit, what if he knows I'm gay? Is my gay showing off? Maybe I'm spending too much time with Lauren.

*Later in the evening*

My parents and I had arrived at the Hernandez's house but before I could open the car door my parents stop me, "Y/N, we know your gay" my dad said, I was frozen like a statue, my eyes widen.

What was I suppose to say?

"Don't worry Y/N we are not mad at you, we see the way you look at the Hernandez's daughter, Ally" my mom smile as she looked over at me.

"You're not mad?" I asked, I was relief and happy.

"No, sweetie you're 19 so we think you're old enough to know who you are, and what makes you happy" my mom said, I looked at them, "really?"

They nod, "Yes honey, as long as you are happy we are happy" my mother said.

"And I see the way Ally looks at you, you seem to have a keeper" my dad wink, earning a nudge from my mom. "But I don't think she's like that though, I mean have you seen her family? She's straight as a ruler" I said, my parents laugh.

"You'll never know Y/N" my mom said. As we got out of the car and came up to the door, we were greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez.

"Glad you can make it!" Mr. Hernandez said, "Y/N, Ally is up in her room" Mrs. Hernandez said.