I Don't Mind

You admired Ally's dark purple nail polish as she swung your hands back and forth. The two of you had been walking around for hours, and by now the sun was setting.

"Had you ever been in love before me?" Ally asked, and you switched your gaze to her dark brown eyes. You shrugged, "I thought I was," You admitted. "But I don't believe so". She smiled, looking forward again."What about you?" You questioned. She shook her head. "No, no."

That made your heart flutter, and you grinned. She leaned into you slightly, taking a deep breath. "You know how I know?" She asked. You hummed, tugging her towards a bench that you were passing. She followed, and you wrapped your arms around you once you sat down.

"All these little things that you do, every annoying thing you do, it doesn't bother me. If anyone else were to skip when they're excited or hum for hours on end..." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I wouldn't be able to take it."

"But when I do it, it doesn't bother you?" You clarified. She nodded, "I don't mind turning off all the lights because you forgot to turn them off when you left the room. I don't mind when you read everything you see out loud," She continued. "I don't mind anything when it comes to you."

"You can't think of anything I do that's annoying?" You teased, moving your head so you could look at her. She shook her head.

"Everything you do is just, adorable," She sighed. She gripped your hand tightly, kissing your temple. "Except for when you bite your nails," She whispered, making you laugh.

"Way to ruin the moment, Als" You teased. She grinned, standing up. You did as well, gasping in shock when Ally picked you up. You brought your arms around her neck, throwing your head back as she spun you.

She placed you back on the ground a few seconds later, and the two of you began walking again. You and Ally had gotten lost in conversation, and you were at your house before you knew it. Ally grabbed both your hands, before leaning in. You met her halfway, kissing her.

The two of you were interrupted by your front door opening. You both jumped apart, turning to see your father standing there. "Hey dad," You greeted, giving him a tight lipped smile.

"It's past your curfew," He informed you, before going back inside. You groaned, kissing Ally again.

"I'll see you tomorrow," You whispered, before walking up to your door. You turn around before opening it, and Ally blew you a kiss. You grinned, waving goodbye. You watched her begin to walk back to her house, thinking about how lucky you were to have her.