Chapter 29

A/N - I've been writing this book for nearly 2 years... I know I've not updated much, but I'm super busy over these past 2 years with college. I'll try and upload more for you all. - Ashleigh.

Luna's pov:

My book fell off the bed, I sighed and picked up from the floor. Sliding my book mark into my place. I was hungry. I texted Denis. Forcing him to wake up and help me.

"Denis." I said.

Denis looked up at me. We was sat around the table. "Yeah?" He asked me.

"Can we go to Japan? You know or a holiday or something." My fork was tapping against the plate. As I awkwardly waited for a reply.

"Sure thing. Maybe I can take you to Ukraine sometime. So you can see my home town." His eyes look up into mine.

"Thanks." I said barely a whisper.

"For what?" He asks confused.

"Just for coming with me to Japan at some point." I shrugged. Making no big deal out of it.

He smiles and hugs me across the table. "What do you want to do today?"

"Upto you, as long as we can get crutches because not being able to walk, is bloody annoying." I grumbled.

Denis just laughs and I roll my eyes. "Not funny Stoff."

He wipes his eyes, and gets up. "I'll be back. I'm going to shower."

I slapped his ass, just as he walked past. He looked at me and smirked. I just smiled and went back to drinking my coffee and eating my breakfast.

------------TimeSkip----------

I went and sat them playing the show. Haley was with me. I'd finally got crutches and could walk around.

I watched my brother messing around. He smiled and waved at me and Haley. We waved back.

"Today has been a great show. Thank you for watching us." Denis shouted. "We love you Texas."

We walked to the signing table. There was so many people because it was Warped Tour.

"What state we in next?" I asked Cameron.

"Nevada." He looks up at me. He smiles at me. And starts speaking to a fan that just came to him.

Me and Haley sat and talked about how the band helped so many of their fans.

"I believe, if they find something to take their minds off the bad things, then they'll be happier." I said.

Haley agreed. "Of course. It's just hard to find something to make you happy."

"I know that feeling." I smiled.

"Hiya, are you Haley, and Luna?" Someone asked us.

I looked at them. "We sure are." I smiled brightly. "What can we do for you?"

"Could you possibly sign these, I'm a fan of you both, your my inspirations." The brown haired, fairly tanned, brown eyed, boy said.

"Sure thing, I love your hair and shirt." I told him, with a smile.

"Thanks. I love everything about you both." He laughs.

We all talked for a little while. Other fans of AA came up to us and talked. I enjoyed speaking to them, as they were all really lovely people. I'm glad I could be an inspiration to people.

We decided to head out for a meal, I slowly followed behind, my crutches being noisy, as they hit the ground.

There was a large commotion in the streets. Cameron looked back and came over to me, to help me. "What's going on?" I looked up at him.