Chapter 23

A/N - I looked threw a few of my chapters and decided there was too many, but I don't know if I've talked about Luna's birthday, but for now, lets just say its on 19th of February :)  Sorry for not updating been updating one story and thats it, but also been really busy with college ~ Ashleigh

Denis' pov:

To wake up to a banging headache, but to have Haley and Cameron walk into the room, to wake Luna up was another extreme. Cameron shouted "DENIS STOFF!"

I groaned and looked up, Luna looked at him and said "Cameron, chill we passed out from last nights drinking." 

Cameron looked at us and said "Better be nothing going on between you two, Jeremy wouldn't like that, where is he anyway?" 

Luna shrugged and said "He cheated, we broke up, but we're hopefully still friends, anyway I'm calling Ashley up to go chill with him for a few days."

Cameron nodded and said "He can stop here if he wants too. Denis if you want to stay for a week or 2, you can."

I nodded and said "Thanks Cam."

He smiles and said "Get dressed and we'll have breakfast."

I groaned and nodded. I walked out of Luna's room and had a shower. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and smiled at last nights memories of us kissing. It made me feel all warm and happy, when I remembered the kiss. I think I was falling for Luna Liddell.

I got dressed and went down and helped Cameron and Haley with the table and cooking, Luna came down wearing her massive jumper and skinny jeans, nothing unusual. 

"Have you called Ashley?" Cameron asked.

"I did and he said he would come over later today with his suitcase." Luna told us.

"He can stop in the guest bedroom, Denis can sleep in the other one." Haley said.

Cameron nodded in agreement "What time will he arrive?" he asked.

Luna shrugged eating her pancakes and said "I would be hoping at around 5pm."

I was sat in silence just eating and staring into space thinking of what was happening recently. Honestly if I was staying for the next 2 weeks here, then I'd be going home back to Ukraine for at least 5 months before our next tour. Which we'd be touring around Ukraine so it was all good. 

Cameron said my name multiple times but I was too zoned out to be hearing anyone or anything. They just left me to my thoughts and cleared the table. Eventually I snapped out of my daydream. "What did I miss?" I asked them. 

Cameron turns around saying "Nothing really, just that Ashley should be hear at around 5pm and that your both sleeping in our guest rooms for the next 2 weeks." I nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good." I told him.

He nods in response and I help with the cleaning up. We all head out into the back garden for a while, and just hang around out there. I was talking to some fans on snapchat and trying to tweet some of them back, because I felt like it was a nice thing to do.

Jumping in the pool, I splashed Luna, and she laughs and splashes me back, so we end up having a splashing each other war. 

When Ashley arrived we got out and went to dry off and sat down waiting for the pizza we ordered to come. 

It arrive and we stuffed our faces, and then fell asleep all curled up.