Chapter 25

Denis' pov:

I woke up on Luna's bed. With James' arms around me, I laughed silently to myself, and unwrapped them from around me. I got up and went to find Luna. "Shit." I muttered as I stepped on someone, I looked down and found out it was Ben, I shook my head. I walked over him and went downstairs. To find Luna and Sam dancing together. Luna looked at me and I just went to the bathroom to clean myself up. 

"It doesn't mean anything Denis, mate they was just dancing, I think your in love with her." Ben said to me, stood in the doorway of the bathroom. 

"Maybe, I just don't know, I just wanted it to be me to dance with her." I looked at Ben.

"Denis. Sam is her best friend. Other than Ashley who she tells everything to." Ben said to me, smiling softly.

"Is it right for me to be jealous? I mean I think I'm crushing on her. I always find myself talking or thinking about her." I told Ben.

"You'll be fine mate. I'm pretty sure you like her now." Ben told me.

"But what about Cameron?" I asked.

"Cameron will live with it." Ben said.

"That's if he doesn't kill me first." I muttered. Fixing my hair.

"Eh. He won't kill you. He can't." Ben said

"Ummm I'm pretty sure he can." I said.

"Not on my watch he won't. Haley wouldn't accept it either." Ben looked at me.

"True." I sighed.

"Come on Denis." Ben said.

I huffed and left the bathroom. Standing in the doorway as Ben brushed his teeth and washed and brushed his hair.

After Ben was done, we walked downstairs. "Im going home later. Where's Ciara?" He asked.

"Probably will Haley getting ready." Cameron said.

"Where was you mate?" Ben asked Cameron.

"I was outside, clearing up." Cameron told him.

"Maybe that's why I haven't seen you all morning." Ben said.

"Probably." Cameron said.

"I'm going outside." I told the guys.

"Alright." Ben said. Patting me on the shoulder.

I walked outside and just sat by the pool, staring at my reflection. And thinking to myself. Do I really like her? Is it a crush? I mean we kissed, I think. I was too drunk last night to remember anything. Fuck.

Luna's pov:

I have no idea what I've done, but Denis seems off with me. I sighed. Ashley looked at me. "What's wrong Luna?" He asked.

I shook my head and said "Nothing Ash don't worry about it."

"I'm going to worry because your my best friend." He told me.

"Fine. It's just that Denis seems off with me. And I kinda like him." I glanced at Ash.

"Give him time. Maybe he likes you back. He just might need to clear his mind and figure a way to tell you." Ash said.

"I hope he does. But my brother." I sighed.

"Your brother can't get in the way of love." He told me.

"He can because he's older than me." I said

"Your like 22 now. Your an adult. You can date whoever. Denis is 25. He's not gonna be dating a minor." Ash told me.