Chapter 8

Luna's pov:

Ok so when I offically awoke at around 8am that morning, I got out of bed, to find Denis being the only awake. I smile slightly and sit down, my head pounding, and my body feeling drained. Denis looks up, before asking "You ok?" I nod slightly, I get up to get a drink, but the room starts spinning, and I honestly feel shit, and run to the bathroom throwing up everything I had last night. 

Denis walks into the bathroom, and pulls my hair up for me, he sits on the floor, letting me rest against him, I smile slightly and said "Thanks, but I can tell you something, and ask something?" He chuckles and said "Why not ask your brother?" I looked up at him and said "Your awake though." He laughs and said "Fine." I was silent for a minute then spoke up saying "What would you do if you liked someone, but you didn't know if they liked you?" Denis looked down at me and said "I would tell them how I feel, and if they admit their feelings, I would kiss them."  I smile and we talked some more. I then got up and got some paracetamol and said I was off out to talk to someone, he nods looking slightly distant.

Denis's pov:

I loved talking to Luna, she was honestly so mysterious, I'm surprised she would even come to me about anything. I mean I didn't know if we were close or not, because I'm new to the band.

Cameron came into the living room when he woke up, he looked around and said "Wheres Lu?" I looked up from my phone and said "She's gone to talk to someone." He nods and gets some paracetamol before we head off out to go get some food. The guys soon found us, I looked around and saw Luna with Jeremy laughing. 

Luna's pov:

I saw Ashley and grinned at him, I kissed Jeremy, and went to speak to Ash, he was my ultimate best friend. Ash picked me up and whirled me round. Me and Ash used to date, but well, I was always in England and he was in America, and my brother and his bands never toured much together, so it was kinda hard, so we just became best friends.

A/N - Writers block at the moment, this chapter will be carried on in chapter 9, when I can think of what else to put haha ~ Ashleigh