Chapter 4

Picture: Haley (Cameron's literally perfect girlfriend and Phoebe)

A/N - I haven't been updating latetly, because on Friday the 17th of June I finished my exams, and then I was out the whole weekend partying the night away, and also the rest of the week, I've been looking after my sister. Btw that is Cameron's actual girlfriend and their dog if you didn't know :) ~ Ashleigh

Luna's pov:

I was awoken rudely to someone jumping on me then they pulled my covers off me. I shot up and looked around and saw Denis laughing at the end of my bed, I looked to my side and saw Sam there, he grins and said "Get up, its warped time." I groaned, going to eat on the bus. Cameron was downstairs and he said "Ben took your bags out for you." I nodded and went to get ready for today, because this would take a few hours to travel and I was not ready for travelling.

I got in the shower, and did everything needed, then brushed my teeth, my hair, and dried my hair, I got ready in my outfit and then headed downstairs, wearing no makeup as it was effort today. I smiled at Haley, who smiled back and hugged me saying "I'm always a phone call away if you need me, come back here if anythings wrong, I love you, going to miss you lots. Skype me every day or try to with Cameron." I giggled and nodded. She said her goodbyes to Cameron.

Just as I headed towards the door, someone picked me up and I screamed, our neighbours looking at us, and the person holding onto me, walked onto the bus, he then threw me on the sofa, it oh so happened to be the one and only Denis Stoff. I laughed and got up play fighting with him, we laughed so much we fell on the floor. Cameron shook his head at us being weird.

I sat up and so did Denis, he winks at me jokingly. Cameron said "You know the rules guys, no dating my sister, no touching her inappropriately, were all just friends, nothing more, apart from James and Sam." Everyone laughs and Sam shook his head. I felt the bus jolt to a start. So I got up and sat next to Ben, and kissed his cheek jokingly. He laughs and shoves me slightly. I pouted and said "Benjamin. Don't shove me." Ben rolled his and said "Im an adult, I can do what I like. This is my band and my tourbus, I can kick you off." Cameron sighed and said "Don't joke like that Ben, because if you kick her off, I'm going as well." Ben shook his head and Denis frowned.

Later that night, we all sat around drinking, we'd arrive at warped tour later tonight. So me and Sam decided to drink Vodka straight, and James grabbed the bottle, and drank from it. I laughed as Ben gasped and said "James Cassells." I snorted from laughing so hard. Everyone else started laughing at that. We decided it was getting late so we headed off to our bunks, and sat on our phones til we fell asleep.