Chapter 24

Luna's pov:

I was awake to the sun beaming into my face. I grumbled and tried to get up, only to have Denis hugging me. I must have fallen asleep hugging his last night, I unwrapped his arms from around me and walked silently upstairs, to go take a shower. I was in the shower singing along to 'Devil's Choir' by BVB. I washed my hair and body and got out wrapping the towel around myself, brushing my teeth and hair.

I walked into my room and went into my walk in wardrobe, looking for something to wear, for a breezy hot summers day. I grabbed my plaid skirt, and grey top, with my black pumps, my lacey black bra and underwear, and few bracelets and sunglasses, with my little backpack with my essentials for a girl. I got dressed and dried my hair that needed more purple adding to brighten it back up. I decided to buy the today and dye it whenever. 

I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat, I walked out of the house texting my brother to where I was going. I walked into the store. "Shit, sorry." Someone said when they walked into me.

I smiled and helped pick up their stuff "It's fine. My fault for not looking." I said. 

They laughed and said "We both weren't looking." 

I laughed with them and said "I'm Luna by the way." 

"I'm Max, nice to meet you." They told me.

I shook his hand and asked "So where do you work Max?"

"Hot topic. You?" Max asked me.

"I go on tour with my brothers band and help out with the merch when they need me, other times I help out with the tuning of guitars and setting up." I told Max.

"Are you Luna Liddell?" Max asked me.

I smiled and said "I am. You know me?" 

He grins and says "I love your brothers band, I thought I knew you from somewhere, I saw you at the merch table that one time, but I didn't get to speak to you."

I laughed and asked "Can I have your number so we can hang out as friends sometime?"

He laughs as well and says "Sure."

I passed him my phone and he passed me his, and we exchanged numbers. "Thanks." I told him.

Max nods and says "Anything for a new friend."

I shook my head laughing, and said "I'll have to go to hot topic when your on your shift sometime and be a distracting friend." 

He laughs and says "Well I've got to go and get back to work, so I will see you around Luna."

"See you around Max." I said.

I walked over to the hair dye section, after about 5 minutes of searching I found my hair colour, and picked up 2 boxes. I walked over to the counter, and payed for it. I walked out and wandered around for a bit, before chilling in the park. Andy came over.

"Alright gazelle." I smirked at Andy. Who pushed my head and laughed.

"Alright LuLu." He replied back with.

"What you doing here?" I asked Andy. 

"I went for a walk, I'm at Juliets house currently, but she's packing and needed space. So we're moving into mine. You?" He told me

"Nothing really grabbed some hair from the shops to brighten this up and then went for a walk and ended up here." I said.

Nodding he glances at me and smiles, "isn't your brother going to be worried as to where you are?" Andy asked.