Chapter 27

Luna's pov:

The day ahead I wasn't prepared for.. I didn't expect the neighbours to be rude and tell. Nor did I want Brandi to find out.

"YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT!" She screamed.

All this anger boiled inside me.

"AND AS FOR YOU AND ME JAMES. WELL WE ARE DONE." She pointed to James.

Brandi walked over and slapped me hard. So I grabbed her arm and punched her. "Just because I got him to cheat doesn't mean you need to treat him like shit."

She gripped my hair and yanked me to the ground. We were throwing punches to one another. She smashed my head, onto the ground. Knocking me out cold.

I shot up, panting and crying. James sat up beside me. "What's wrong?" He quickly asked.

We both had our clothes on. Me in my pajamas. I shook my head.

"Nothing.." I mumbled.

"It's clearly something Lu.." He whispered.

I sobbed. And he pulled me into him.

The whole thing was a dream. From the sex to the fight. We only fell asleep together.. so why did I have such a horrible nightmare. So maybe the alcohol was getting to my head.

"J-james." I cried.

"Hey, hey. I'm here. No need to cry." He said soothingly.

James was like an older brother to me. He was like he was apart of the family. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." I cried so hard.

"For what? There's nothing to be sorry for Luna." He whispered.

Cameron came in. "What's wrong? I heard crying."

"I don't know. She just woke up crying and I woke up feeling her move." James said.

Cameron sat on the bed and looked at me. "Luna." I looked over at him.

"What..?" I whispered.

"Tell us what's wrong." He smiled.

I sat and told them about the dream. "Luna.." James sighed, hugging me gently.

"I love Denis though.. I think the alcohol got to my head. That's why I dreamt that." I mumbled.

Cameron sighed. "It was just a nightmare Lu. It's all going to be okay. Brandi knows you wouldn't do anything."

I just nodded and sighed. "Sorry.."

"No need. Let's get some more rest." James said.

Cameron hugged me goodnight and went back to bed. James hugged me til I fell back asleep.

The next morning was nothing like what the dream was. It was much calmer, there was no tension. And my neighbours weren't bad people.

I slid open the back door and went for a swim in the pool. I first swam 50 lengths, then stopped and sat on my donut ring. Relaxing.

I kicked my feet in the water, to make myself move on the ring. Before slipping through the middle and swimming up and down the pool. Someone joined me. Haley.

"Hey Lu." She says. 

"Hi." I smile.

"I heard about your nightmare. Don't worry about it." She smiles brightly.

"I'll try not too." I told her. 

"Brandi heard about it as well, she just laughed it off. She couldn't ever be mad at you." Haley giggles. 

"At least I know she couldn't be mad at me." I smiled.

"This is Brandi we're talking about. She's sweet." Haley chuckled.

"Of course." I grinned. 

We got out of the pool, and I went to take a shower. After doing so, I brushed my teeth, dried and brushed my hair. I slipped on my black underwear and bra. I threw on my green and black stripped long sleeved shirt. Black ripped skinny jeans and black doc martins. I put on some eyeliner and a bit of lipgloss and mascara and left it at that. 

"You rock every outfit you wear." I heard a familiar voice say, from my doorway. 

I turned around, and of course I'd see Denis, standing there. "Thanks, but I hope you wasn't watching me get dressed." 

"I didn't, I came in when you was starting to put your makeup on." He laughs. 

"Good. And once again thank you." I smiled. 

"You're welcome." He smiles back. I walked up to him, even though we wasn't dating, I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back gently.

"I love you Luna." He sighs.

"I love you too Denis." I smiled. "Don't worry, my brother will come round if we ever do date, he'd have to because he wants me to be happy."

"Protective older brothers. I understand. But my sister lives in Ukraine and she already has a husband and child. Bless the happy little family." He chuckles.

"At least you understand why we can't be together at the moment." I sighed. 

"I'll find a way to talk your brother around, letting me date you." He smirks.

"I'm sure you will Denis." I laughed and walked off. He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk down the stairs.

"Brothers, huh?" I giggled.

"Shut up." Denis pushed me lightly.

"No can do." I smirked.

"Sure, sure." He laughed. 

I'd completely and utterly fallen in love with this cute guy. His good looks, to his accent, to his personality and singing and screaming. His guitar playing. He was perfect to me, maybe not to everyone else, but we all make mistakes, and so does Denis. But it didn't make me love him any less. If only I could call Denis mine, right now. 

A/N - Hey hope you liked this chapter, I'll try to update more often, been busy with college and personal life. Enjoy and read my other stories on my account as well. ~ Ashleigh.