Chapter 17

A/N - Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with college, I've got an assignment to do and I've been trying to concentrate on that haha. Sorry that it's short just a slight filler. ~ Ashleigh

Denis' pov:

I was sat with Evanna in my house. She moved in with me in Ukraine, and it was the best thing that had ever happened, but lately my feelings had been going for her, and I just haven't been able to tell her, when kissing her I feel nothing. I look at her and say "Evanna can we talk? About us?" Evanna nods and said "If you want to talk about us, here is some truth, for quite a few weeks now, I've felt nothing for us. There is no one else, I just feel ready for a relationship." I nod and reply back with "I don't feel the same, its kind of awkward, I mean you can stay for as long as you need until you get your own place and everything, and we can still be friends, but it was nice dating for a while, but we aren't working out." She nods, and it goes silent, a kind of awkward but comfortable silence.

I messaged the group chat the band has.

D: I broke up with Evanna

C: Why?

D: We both didn't feel anything, but she's staying until she has her own place

J: That's shit mate

L: At least your still friends

B: Come to England sometime or do we all have to trail up to Ukraine to just see you

D: I'll come to England some time

S: Better do, sorry to hear that mate

I laughed they were so understanding.

Luna's pov:

I was sat with Jeremy, just watching films and having us time, Cameron was out with Haley. Jeremy kissed me and I kissed back, I looked at him and said "You have really soft lips." He chuckles and said "I drink plenty of water, and put lip balm on to keep them healthy." I laughed, and put some music on. Jeremy grabbed my hands and pulled me up, dancing with me, I was laughing and going along with it.

Cameron and Haley come back and dance with us, Phoebe also tries to join in, which is really cute of her.