Chapter 10

Luna's pov:

I wait for the waterslide I want to go on to become free. When it does, I start walking to it, when someone shoves me out of the way, and makes slip falling onto my side. The lifeguard saw and kicked him out, he pulls me to the side, letting someone else on it, the lifeguard named Spencer asked "You ok?" I smiled slightly and said "I think I'll be fine, just really hurt my side." He frowns and said "You can sit down for a few if you need too, I'll make sure the waterslide is free for you when your ready to go on." I nodded thanking him, he smiles.

Picture: Spencer.

I sat out for around 10 minutes, then got up, saying I was ready

I sat out for around 10 minutes, then got up, saying I was ready. Spencer smiled and said "Here, wait for me when you leave, then I can give you my number, my shift ends at 5pm, because we close near enough then." I nodded smiling, getting ready to go down the waterslide. 

I find everyone after a while, splashing about in the water, I laugh, and soon the waves are turned on and everyone is going everywhere, kids are moving with the waves in their little rubber ducks and rings. I laughed enjoying myself, they kept it on for 5 minutes, and kept doing this every 15 minutes.

I jump on Ben's back at one point and let him take me where he wants to go, so we go under this massive waterfall thing, and he laughs as I squealed when I first went under it. Ben asks "You good?" I laughed and shouted "Yeah I'm good." He laughs, and I end up having a race with him and Denis. I catch Spencer's eye, he chuckles at me, and goes back to being a lifeguard. I smiled because he was a pretty awesome person, and he was really kind when I hurt myself.

James shouted in the pool at one point "You cock." I laughed so hard, but one lifeguard told him off, and he just shrugged, Cameron snickers as Ben then went on and shouted "Some of you people are dick suckers. Raise your hand if you like dick." Everyone looked at him in disgust, the lifeguard who told James off, came over and said "I'm going to have to ask you all to leave." I rolled my eyes and said "You can't have fun none of you can, maybe that's why we are here." The whole of Asking burst out laughing, Sam then said "Go suck your own dicks, we'll be glad to get away from such miserable bastards." 

We got changed and took our stuff, and left to the cafe. We was all still laughing at how we got kicked out of the pool for swearing.

Spencer finally finished his shift, and found me, saying "Hey I never got your name." I laughed and said "Luna Liddell, yes Cameron Liddell's sister." He grins and said "Thought I recognized you and your brothers band, here's my number, hopefully we can become friends." I laughed and texted him telling him it was me. We saved numbers and then departed ways, to where we had to go. 

Arriving back at the buses, I went into ours, and got out some drinks for us all, and passed them to everyone, so we drank and just did our thing.