Chapter 2

A/N- I have a lot of time of now, well 3 months of no school, and my 6 week holidays, as I have exams, but they finish on the 17th of June, but anyways, was just letting you know, that I can probably try and update as much as I can with this story ~ Ashleigh

Luna's pov:

I sit alone in my room, as of the fact I had already packed for warped tour, your probably wondering why so early. Well I prefer to pack early, so then I'm not rushing, also its in 2 days. I heard my phone ring, and I picked it up, it was James, I rolled my eyes and answered saying "What is it James?" I heard a loud cough and then James said "Well your brothers not answering his goddamn phone, so I figured you might, and can you tell him to bloody answer." I sighed and said "He's with Haley and Phoebe, spending time with them, before we go onto Warped tour for 3 months." James grunted and said "Just pass on that after Warped we are making a new album." I sighed and ended the call.

Heading downstairs, I saw Phoebe laying on the floor, I picked her up and walked into the Kitchen, Haley smiled and Cameron looked up and said "Hi." I nodded at Haley and said "Cameron, James told me to tell you, that after warped tour, you are making  a new album, and to actually pick up your phone, instead of having me answer mine, to have to tell you these messages." Haley chuckles. I put Phoebe on the floor, and then grabbed a glass and made some orange juice. Haley spoke up and said "Luna, would you like to come shopping with me, Brandi, and Ciara after you come back from Warped Tour?" I smiled and said "Sure would be fun." She smiled her pearly white smile. I loved Haley, she was amazing for Cameron, and I need someone who was like a sister to me.

Cameron was out walking Phoebe, whilst me and Haley made some dinner. He finally came back, and fed Phoebe, and we all sat down to eat, it was silent, but a comfortable silence. Cameron then said "Why are we all being so quite?" I shrugged and pointed at the food, because of my mouthful. He laughs and Haley smiles slightly.

Finishing tea, I washed up the plates, and headed off to my room, brushing my teeth and getting in the shower, thinking about random things, when Denis popped into my mind, I smiled at his face in my daydream, I honestly didn't know what to do. I just decided I needed to sleep, so I went to my room, turned the light out, and fell asleep with wet hair, dreaming of Denis Shafarastov.