Chapter 28

Luna's POV:

Cameron had been acting Shady lately. Avoiding me and staying up til the early hours of morning. I had tried asking Haley what was wrong with Cameron. I didn't get much of a reply. She doesn't even know.

I slid my chair out from under my desk. Closed my laptop lid and went for a bite to eat. The air felt thick around me. I was slowly losing sanity with every breath. I wanted to know why my brother was acting odd. My toast crunched between my teeth.

"Morning." I heard someone speak. I glanced up to find Cameron there.

"Yeah morning." I grumbled.

"I'm so sorry to have been avoiding you for a few days. I needed time to think and process some things. I have a question." He smiles.

"Hmm." I hummed. Giving him the signal to carry on speaking.

"Do you truly want to be with Denis?" He asks me quietly.

I nod. "Of course. Denis makes me happy. Happier than anyone." I tell him.

"Hmm," Cameron hums, "I guess, I can make this one exception, for you and Denis. But if he does hurt you, then he will be getting his assed kicked."

"Oh my god, thank you so much Cameron, this means more than anything to me, you're the best brother ever." I hugged him so tightly.

He chuckles and hugs me back. "Go get him Lu."

--------------------Time Skip-----------------

I found Denis, he was sat drinking with James. "Hey Denis." I grinned.

"Hi Luna." He looked up at me.

"Care take a walk with me?" I asked him.

"Sure, where we going?" He stood up, James smirking.

"Somewhere." I said. Taking his arm, and pulling him along.

We walked quietly, to a beautiful countryside lake. Walking across the banking, as the rain poured down on us, with the sun shining brightly. I smiled.

"So my brother spoke to me today." I said.

"Oh, what about?" Denis looked at me, my hair sticking to my face, he smiled. His dark brown hair, was sticking to him as well.

"About us." Denis's face perked up, his red cheeks were full of happiness.

"What did he say?" Denis asked.

"He said if you truly made me happy, then he would accept us being together, and that it was a one time thing, because normally I don't date his band mates." I told him.

He nodded. "So does that mean, you Luna Liddell, want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. A million times yes." I told him.

Denis picked me up as if I was as light as a feather. He kissed me softly, and I kissed back. Rain came down even heavier. We pulled away, he put me down and we laughed.

"Sorry it's not the most romantic of settings, or even the best weather to ask you out." He told me.

"It's perfect for me." I said.

"We should get back to the tour bus, before we catch a cold." Denis says, grabbing my rain soaked hand. We started running back to the bus, considering it was about an hour away.

The banking was slippery, due to all the rain that was on the ground. Also making it muddy. I fell down, losing grip of Denis's hand. I fell straight into the river, so I was even more soaked and cold. Denis gasped, and ran down, he pulled me out.

I stood on my feet, and gasped out of pain and shock. "Denis it hurts too much to walk on." I told him. Tears rolling down my cheeks, not that he could tell because the rain was drowning my tears.

He picked me up effortlessly. He walked up the banking. Running back to the tour bus.  I tried to put my arms around his neck, but my arms were too heavy to do so. I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

Upon arriving, Denis calls out for Cameron.

"What's wrong Denis?" Cameron asked.

"Your sister fell on the banking and into the river, she hurt her ankle." He told him.

"Haley." Cameron turns around and looks at his girlfriend.

"Cameron." Haley replies back with.

"Do you think you could do something about my sister's ankle?" He asks her.

"Course I can, I am a trained nurse." She told him, with a you-should-know-by-now voice.

I laughed nervously. Denis laid me on the couch. Cameron grabbed me some pyjamas.

All the guys turned around, Brandi and Haley helped me get my clothes off and into my pyjamas. I thanked them, then Haley sorted my ankle out.

I sighed, I was starting to get a cold. James passed me some lempsip. I sat quietly sipping it, after thanking James for it. James sits beside me . The guys decided to put the playstation on and play games. Me and the girls decided to hide in one of the booths in the tour bus, and just chat. I told them, that I was with Denis now, and they squealed because they was super excited for me.

It came to time for bed. Denis smiles, kissing me goodnight, then we crawled into our bunks, and I sighed. Reading a book for the next 4 hours, because insomnia can suck. I eventually drifted off to sleep, with the book beside me.