Chapter 9

Luna's pov:

Ok so your probably wondering what the fuck is going on with me and Jeremy... Well I talked to him earlier about my feelings and it turns out he feels the same. So I told him we would take it slow and see where it gets us, so that's why we kissed. I got distracted by Ash calling my name "Luna, Luna, Luna, Luna!!!!!!" I glanced at him and asked "Ashley?" He chuckles and says "Something on your mind?" I shook my head, and gave him a thumbs up, Andy strolls over and said "Been talking to Asking." I shrugged and he laughs and said "You not bothered?" I laughed and said "Nah. Probs some guy shit." CC laughs heartily, making me jump, which makes everyone at the table laugh.

We had the day off, so Cameron came over and said "Come to the water park with us." I just nodded getting up, walking back to our bus, Cameron turns round and says "What's the deal with you and Jeremy?" I sighed and said "We like each other and taking it slow, to see where it takes us. He's taking me on date tonight." Cameron nods, and it was silent til we got to the bus, where James was sat on Ben, and Denis was laughing, whilst Sam was sat beside him videoing it.

I went and grabbed my stuff that was needed, and headed out of the bus, James came outside and stood with me and said "Whats up with you?" I shrugged looking at him and said "Nothing." He looks at me and says "Bullshit, somethings up. You can tell me." I sighed and said "I'm just trying to get myself prepared for some arguments with Cameron." James looks at me and says "Why?" I shrugged and said "I don't know. He gets over protective when I'm in a relationship, and I get angry and punch things."James nods, and says "Well, if he does, just talk to me if you need anyone, I'm always here Lu." I smiled and hugged him, he chuckles and hugs me back, everyone comes outside and Ben asks, "What's going on out here?" I looked up and James just says "You know, just waiting for you dicks to get out here so we can leave."

Denis's pov:

I was texting my girlfriend Evanna. She was a beautiful woman. 

I loved her in Harry Potter, and she was an amazing actress

I loved her in Harry Potter, and she was an amazing actress. I loved speaking to her, if she could come on tour, then she would, but she was busy with a new film. Her Irish accent was always my favourite, well apart from Luna's that is. That's like a coincidence, I'm dating an actress who played someone called Luna, and my best friends sister is called Luna. 

I told Evanna I had to go, because I was at the water park and so we said our goodbyes, and I went and got changed, and was ready before the others, eventually they all they came out. We headed to the water to have a fun packed day of being in water and sliding down slides.