Chapter 6

Cameron's pov:

Since the other day I felt as though Luna was becoming really close with new years day. I didn't know how to feel. I mean I couldn't talk to anyone about it, I guess I was just being an overprotective brother. I got out of my bunk and went to eat something. Ben was sat there and he smiled as I walked into the kitchen area of the bus. Ben said "Morning sleeping beauty." I just said morning back and found some cereal and made a coffee. 

I'd finished getting ready and headed outside of the bus, James was laughing and running with Luna. I laughed at them. Denis stepped out of the bus beside me and said "You have an awesome sister." I smiled and replied back with "I know I do and I'm proud to call her my sister." Denis smiles and looked at me and said "I bet you are. I'm proud of my sister and my nephew." I grinned and said "And James and his sister Hannah are amazing as well." Denis nodded. 

Later that day I noticed how close Jeremy and Luna were. I watched them from the signing. I didn't mind if they dated, but Asking Alexandria was a no for dating my sister. It would cause a lot of drama for the fans, the band, me and Luna, and I just don't want that.

Luna's pov:

Ok I'm not going to lie, me and Jeremy were getting close, and I've always somewhat liked Jeremy, I don't know in what way, he just seems so calm and kind, he's a good friend and I think I have a slight crush. Well the slight crush, is a big crush, and I'm sure he doesn't like me like that, why would he date me, when he can have anyone else in the world. I'm just a friend. I mean yeah I have the whole band. Trixx is like a brother to me, all they guys are, and Ash is like my sister. But with Jeremy its a totally different story. He looks over and says "You ok?" I nodded and said "I'm gonna go back to my brother and what not and catch up with him." He nods and we part ways. I get to the merch tent and wait for my brothers band to come, soon they arrive and I look at him and said "Hey." He smiles and replied back with "Hi. You ok?" I grinned and said "Can we go watch BVB play?" Cameron nods and the guys come with us. 

We have a good time listening to black veil brides, dancing around, singing along to the songs, and having fun. Andy smiles at me when he sees me in the crowd. Ashley winks and I smirked at him. He grins, and nods at me, so I nod back. After his set, he comes over to me and the guys and said "Hey Luna, long time no see." I laughed and said "I know Princess Ashley." He gasps and starting laughing and replied back with "Alrighty then Prince Charming." The guys looked at us funny, and we were crying with laughter. Ashley said "We are having a huge party up on the hill, all the other bands are coming, you lot should come as well. Hope to see you there." I grinned as he walked away. He was literally one of my bestest friends I could ever ask for.