Chapter 5

Luna's POV:

We were awake and getting dressed. I was ready and so was Denis, so we quietly walked to the food tent. Got our food and sat down. Denis spoke saying "You're quiet this morning." I was nervous because of warped tour and also because I was with Denis and I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him and replied back with "I'm just enjoying my food, before the 4 pigs arrive." Denis laughs at my comment and I joined in. Oli walks past and says "Don't get too close Stoff." I smiled at Oli and looked away. Denis sniggers when Oli left and said "You have a crush on Sykes?" I shook my head and said "He's like family to me, another brother. All of his band are." He nodded smiling at me.

Everyone soon came and joined us, they were really loud and obnoxious. I sighed having enjoyed the peace whilst it lasted. I looked over to one of the other tables and saw Jeremy Valentyne and Nikki Sixx sat there. I loved their band. Then on another table was Andy Biersack alone. I got up and went to talk to him. I tapped his shoulder slightly and he turned around, I gulped and said "Hey Andy." Andy smiled and pointed to the seat in front of him. I sat down and Andy said "Hey..." I forgot I hadn't introduced myself so I said "Sorry, I'm Luna, Luna Liddell. Cameron Liddell's younger sister." He grinned and said "What brings you to me?" I sighed and said "Well I saw you sat alone and decided to come speak to you. Where's your band?" He shrugged and said "Probably still asleep." I nodded smiling. He laughs and said "You smile a lot." I frowned and said "Sorry, its just that your one of my idols and it is amazing to be talking to you." He laughs and nods.

It was opening hours and people had started coming in. I had met the rest of BVB. But soon went to find Cameron. I saw Oli and went over to him and said "Hey have you seen my brother?" He shook his head and looked at me. Lee came over and gave me a hug, I groaned and wanted to find my brother. I tried texting and calling him. Before just going to sit on my own.

I sat down on a grassy bank and sighed. I heard someone come over and they sat next to me. "Hey. You OK?" I looked over and saw it was Trixx from New Years Day. I shook my head and said "Ive lost my brother Cameron." He thought for a moment and said "Liddell?" I nodded, he got up and put his hand out. So I took it and he pulled me up and held it til we got to his Merch tent. Ash smiled and I smiled back. Trixx said "You can stay here with us, til our show and come watch us, if you don't see him." I smiled and nodded. He pulls me in for a hug. I just let him have his long warm arms be wrapped around my small skinny frame.

I suddenly felt sick and told Trixx, Jeremy frowned and him and Trixx took me to their bus. In which I ended up throwing everything up. I lent back and put my hand to my head and sighed. Jeremy asked "What's up?" I looked over and said "Sometimes when I worry to much, it gets to me and I throw up." Trixx pulls me up and let's me clean my mouth.

We walked back to the tent and I just stand there watching everyone go past, the band sign some stuff and talk to their fans. But soon it was time for them to go on. So I went backstage and watched them play. I have to say Ash is amazing. Nikki is just awesome. Nick is amazing. But Jeremy and Trixx are my favourites.

After their show, we go to the meet and greet. And I just stand their awkwardly. Eventually its time to go back to the buses. Nikki offers to walk me back to the bus. I get to know him when we walk along. I say my byes and walk onto the bus. James hugs me tightly. And everyone sighs. Cameron spoke up "Oh god your OK. I saw you with Andy and then you somewhat talked to his band and we accidentally left you. We are so sorry." I giggled said "Calm down. I was with NYD." He nodded sighing. We ate tea and sat down watching TV or doing our own thing til we got too tired to carry on. Then we hit the hay. A.k.a. going to our bunks.