Chapter 7

Luna's POV:

I was getting ready for tonights party, as it was 5pm and the party started at 7pm. I was wearing an above the knees dress in grey, with spaghetti straps, my grey wedges and smokey eye eye-shadow, whilst my lips were a light pink, and I was wearing my chocker and few bracelets.

It was 6:50pm by the time me and the guys had finished getting ready. So I walked off the bus, talking with Sam and Cameron. Sam said "You look hella pretty tonight Lu." Cameron laughed and said "You really do sis, guess you get your good lucks for me." Ben snorted and said "Like brother, like sister." I just replied with "Shut up Ben. No one asked for your opinion." He fake gasped and started laughing.

We arrived at the party on time. And the bands, artists and youtubers that was there was:

Pierce the veil
Black veil brides
Falling in reverse
Of mice and men
Sleeping with sirens
Asking Alexandria (duh)
Bring the horizon
Motionless in white
New years day
Juliet Simms
Marilyn Manson
Blood on the dance floor (don't judge)
Jeffrey Star
Johnnie Guilbert
Tyler hagen
Shannon Taylor
Alex Dorame
Bryan Stars
Kyle David Hall
Jeydon Wale
Jordan Sweeto
Shane Dawson
Black Friday
Hair Jordan
Eugenia Cooney
Social Repose/Richie Guise

Alot of people I know, but we all brought loads of alcohol and food and what not to this party in the field. I saw Ashley, who grinned and ran over. I hugged him laughing and he pulled me to dance. As we were dancing I grabbed his beer bottle and drank from it. He laughs and tuts. I shrugged and gave it back to him.

I was dancing with everyone tonight. Austin pulled me up one of the tables when I was tipsy. And he got me to sing along with him to a song. I laughed and sang with him. Dancing on the table as well. Everyone was laughing and watching us. Cameron grins and gives me a thumbs up. Austin laughs and Denis holds my hands as I get off the table. We go get and another drink.

Denis looks at me and says "You look stunning, don't let anyone tell you other wise. Anyway you want to come dance?" I nodded and let him dance with me.

Later that night I went and hung out with Jeremy. For the past few days, we've been really close. Like tight close. OK, so we knew each other ages, just never really spent much time together. And now I meet him again. It's completely different. Jeremy asks "You OK?" I nodded, feeling drunk. He laughs and said "Someones overly drunk, want another drink?" I grinned and walked with him over to the table. He mixes alcohol together. I laughed and drank it in 10 seconds. Not being able to hold my balance. So me and Jeremy sit down and he says "Can I say something?" I nod. He doesn't say anything, he just kisses me and I kiss back, making out with him. He pulls away and I giggle.

At around 3am, Cameron pulls me up and Ben helps him hold me, as we walk to the bus. Eventually Ben just picks me up and carries me. I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up I was in my bunk and still drunk. So I went back to sleep. The bus was quiet. Until we had to move, so I fell asleep again to the hum of the engine.