Chapter 22

A/N - Your all probably wondering when Luna's gonna fall for Denis and when they are gonna date, well I'll tell you now somethings gonna happen :p but ya know, anddddd thanks for all the votes, reads and putting them into your reading lists, means a lot :) ~ Ashleigh

Luna's pov:

I'm not gonna lie here, I have somewhat some feelings for Denis, but I'm not sure what they are. This is what's more frustrating, me and Jeremy aren't like in love love no more. I looked at Jeremy who looked stressed, so I was like "Hey why don't we throw a party tonight?" 

"Sure, but who's gonna come?"

"I'll sort that out." I made a group chat, adding all of my British friends, and invited them all over for the party telling them to come in halloweenish outfits, because it was October and near enough Halloween. There was about 70 of them and they could all come, so I told them to bring alcohol, whilst I got some as well.

----------- That night -----------

I got ready into my Wednesday Addams costume, even though my hair wasn't black, but who gave a fuck? Not me, it was just a halloweeny party. 

Everyone started arriving sooner or later, and I was in a pretty good mood, the party was in full swing. People was enjoying themselves, Jeremy had some how disappeared, I look at Denis who glanced at me and came over asking "What's wrong?"

I shrugged and said "You seen Jeremy around?"

He looked thoughtful and said "Saw him with a woman, think they went upstairs." I groaned and he said "Something wrong?" 

I shook my head and said "No, I just wanted to spend some time with that's all better go see where he is, so I can ask him to come dance with me." Denis smiled and went back to James and some other of my friends. I was tipsy, but I was wary and avoided everyone who tried to touch me. I looked through some of the rooms but there was people kissing or having you know what. 

At last I got to my room and heard sounds I would rather not hear, but anyhow I randomly opened the door to shout at the people to stop doing it on my bed. Turns out it was Jeremy and my friend Kye's ex girlfriend Dolly. I gasped and Jeremy looked up, and stood up not even caring he was naked. He looked guilty and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to find out about this." 

I shook my head and said "Go back to fucking her."

He looked confused and asked "So we're over?"

I looked into his eyes and said "Yes, because we clearly have no feelings for each other. Enjoy the rest of your night."

He nodded and look ashamed of himself, which he should do. I slammed the door and walked down the steps and left the house, through the back door and sat down with Pheebs. Phoebe was a great comforter, she listened to everything I had to say, let me cry into her, and still stayed by my side, like any true friend would. 

Honestly I had no idea that Denis was behind me til he said something, which startled me.

Denis' pov:

Seeing Luna walk out of the house through the backdoor made me curious, so I followed her out silently, she was talking to Phoebe, so I stood beside the tree, careful not to make a noise. She sat there and said "Phoebe, I know you won't judge me for this, so I'm going to tell you this now. I never expected Jeremy to stay with me, we weren't meant to be, but I never thought he'd cheat on me, with Kye's ex-girlfriend Dolly, the sadistic bitch. I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I broke up with him because its for the best. I love you Phoebe, your the truest friend I've ever had, I know you won't leave me, because your special." I heard her sobs and cries, she was clearly in pain.

I spoke up "Sorry to hear about you and Jeremy, I know I shouldn't haven't been listening in, but you walked out, and I wanted to see what was up, but at the same time I didn't want to piss you off or anything." I clearly made her jump. She was shivering so I gave her my jacket, and zipped it up for her, feeling warm when her hand brushed against mine. I smiled to myself and looked away. I put my arm around her, and she curled into me, I looked at her and she looked at me, her soft eyes gazing into mine. I leaned in and so did she, and we both kissed, and it ended up in us making out, we both smirked when we pulled away, but we didn't speak or anything. 

She soon said something "You're a good kisser." I smirked and kissed her again, it felt right. I thought if I took her on a date sometime, I would see how I felt about her then. 

"Hey would you like to come on a date with me not tomorrow but the day after?" She nodded in delight, and I grinned. I had feelings for her but I didn't know if I was ready to ask her out, maybe after a date or 2, I would find the courage to ask the beautiful girl out.

Smiling I turned to her and said "You're so beautiful." She giggled and shook her head. I laughed and said "Stop doubting your beauty." She blushes and tried to hide it from me, but I made her look at me before kissing her for the 3rd time tonight.

We eventually headed inside, danced, drank more alcohol and passed out together on her bed. 

Tonight was officially one of the best nights, I've ever encountered.