Chapter 3

Luna's POV:

I got up the next morning, and decided to go for a little run, so I put my grey running pants, lilac tank top and grey trainers on, I grabbed my grey hoodie and left a note on the side saying:

Hey, Im going on a run, I don't know when you will be up, but Cameron, I suggest you pack for Warped Tour tomorrow. I'll see you when I get back ~ Luna a.k.a your best little sister and friend :) x

I walked out of the house and started my run, lightly jogging first. After about an hour, I kept going, but smacked into someone. They put their out and it happened to be Sam, who laughed and said "Morning to you too." I laughed with him and them he asked "What brings you out here, on this humid morning?" I shrugged and said "Wanted to run you know." He nodded, and I then said "I'm going to head back and get a shower, see you tomorrow Samuel." He chuckled and nodded.

I walked back to my house slowly.

When I walked in it was about 9:35am. I must have been out for 2 hours then. Haley was up and I said "Where's Cam?" She pointed to the stairs, and my brother happened to be coming down them. He grins and I said "I need a shower and breakfast." Cameron said "Go shower, we will have an full English fry up." I grinned and pegged it up the stairs.

I showered really fast, dried my hair and put on a black BMTH shirt, black patterned tights and and some white shorts, I left my white jacket on my bed. I found my white slips on and popped them on, heading downstairs and sat down. Cameron finished breakfast, so we ate up. I put all the dishes in the dishwasher. I turned around and said "Cameron you need to pack." He groaned and asked "Whyyyyy?" I rolled my eyes and said "Warped Tour." He nodded and got up, going to pack.

Haley laughs and said "You've got him wrapped around your little finger." I sniggered and said "I know." She giggles and goes to do what she needs to do. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I went and just laid on my bed, messaging a friend of mine. She had to go after a while, so I was alone. I thought about doing some dance, but my phone soon went off and it was Ben, phoning me. I answered.

"Hi Ben."
"Hey, so I was wondering if I could stay tonight?"
"What happened to Ciara?"
"Nothing, she's just having a girls night and I thought about coming to annoy you lot."
"Fine, be here before 10pm, or you won't be coming in."
"Ok, see you at around 6pm."
I just hummed in reply and he ended the call.

Cameron came in, and asked "Who was that?" I glanced up at him and replied back with "Ben." He rose his eyebrows and asked "What did he want?" I looked at Cameron and said "Ciaras having a girls night and he needs somewhere to stop, so he asked us first and I said yes." Cameron nodded and left the room to set our guest room up.

I messaged Ben.

To: Ben
Cams alright with you stopping, don't forget your suitcase for warped tour.

From: Ben
Shit! Thanks for reminding me, Ill get that in the car, be ready to see me at around half 6.

To: Ben
I'll be ready as can be, guest room will be set up for you.

From: Ben
Alright see ya later love.

I smiled and headed downstairs. I thought of Denis again, and his chocolatey gooey, brown eyes, and his perfect his hair was, and when he talked, he had the perfect accent. Honestly Denis Stoff was perfect, but he would never like me. Just like when my parents kicked me and Cameron out.

Phoebe snapped me out of my day dream, when she was licking my face, I giggled and hugged her. Haley walked in and smiled at me, she started making our late lunch. She handed me a plate, and Cameron walked in, kissed her lips, and went to get some lunch himself.

Haley smiles and said "I wish you the best of luck on tour with those guys." I smiled and said "I'll keep the boys in their places." She chuckles and feds Phoebe her food.

I decided on an afternoon walk and took Phoebe with me. I told Haley and she was fine with it. Cameron was shopping for food. I smiled and went on my walk. Pacing down the clear streets of America. I went into the park and strolled through there, without a care in the world. I giggled as Phoebe kept her head held high.

We arrived home and Cameron was back. They were cooking tea together. Ben finally arrived and I went and opened the door. "Alright love." Ben said as he walked. I nodded and took his suitcase upstairs. I came back down and they were serving up. I went and sat next to Ben, he smiles at me. We ate tea and Haley took the plates to the dishwasher.

I headed to my room. Sitting alone, watching a film. I fell asleep and felt someone put my blanket over me and turn my film off. Then I fell into a deep slumber.