Chapter 12

Luna's pov:

I woke up, and checked my phone, seeing a message.

From: Unknown Number

Be prepared.

I rolled my eyes, and thought what for? I walk into the living room. Jeremy was there and he said "Morning Luna." Replying back with I said "Morning Jeremy. Here do you know this number?" He looked at the message and number, shaking his head. I frowned. And sat down next to him, he looked at me and said "Your coming on a date later with me." I nodded and said "Ok."

I was outside, when Ashley's new fuck girl came over and said "Leave my Ashley alone." I rolled my eyes, and replied back with "Well we are best friends, so I can't exactly leave him." She snaps "Well it looks a lot more than just friendship." I snorted and said "He'll be getting rid of you soon Nicky sweetie." She rolled her eyes, shoving me out the way, I just stuck my fingers up at her as she walked away. I grumbled 'Whore' under my breath.

Denis's pov:

I watched Luna frowning, as to why someone shoved her out of the way, I shook my head, and went to get ready for our set.

Running onto stage, I shouted "SUP FAMILY!!!!! YOU ALL FEELING GOOD TODAY?" They were shouting yes, so I shouted "SHOUT A LITTLE LOUDER, DON'T THINK JAMES CAN HERE YOU?" I winked at James, who just laughs and winks back. Ben laughed and came over kissing me on the lips. I love these guys.

We had a great time on stage, I was glad I could join them on this tour.

-------- That night ----------

I was partying with the guys, and we drinking loads of alcohol, whilst laughing and dancing. I was laughing, I thought of Evanna, and messaged her, telling her I was going to call her and that I was tipsy. Ben went of with this slut, and I laughed on the phone. Evanna chuckled from the other end.

Luna's pov:

I was out with Jeremy, he took me to a little place, that over looked the sea. We got a table on the balcony, outside, so we sat looking at the food. I decided on having crab quiche with chips, mushy peas, and side serving of pea and mint soup, whereas Jeremy had similar but without the soup and mushy peas, instead having mashed potato and fried tomatoes with Lorraine quiche. He looks at me as I sat there sipping my lemonade, he spoke up saying "We're going ice skating later." My eyes lit up, he chuckles and asks "I'm guessing you like ice skating?" I grinned and said "You betcha."

We got our food, and we ate it looking out towards the sea, it was really calm around here, and I liked it, it was the best date, I've had in ages.

Once finished, Jeremy paid, and took me ice skating. I grabbed my ice skates, and went to put them on. Jeremy grabbed my hand, and took me skating, he kept falling every now and then, I just kept laughing, whilst helping him up, I had the time of my life with him.

When we started walking back to the bus, he put his arm around me, I heard my phone go off, so I checked it, to see a message or 2.

From: Unknown Number

Enjoy your date? Certainly seemed like it, can't escape my wrath

From: Unknown Number

I'll get you, when you least expect it.

I sighed and showed Jeremy. He took me to the nearest police station, and told them all about it. They took my phone and told me to take a seat, whilst they tracked it down.

Hours later, and they was finally done, they showed me a picture, and I went pale and said "That's my ex-boyfriend, he's really rude and never left me alone." The police woman said "Until we catch him, your going to have to stay around a lot of people, that you know." I nodded.

We went back to the buses, and I got on mine. Cameron said "We're going to a new place now." I nodded, and said "We found out who the stalker is." Cameron raised his eyebrows, and I said "It's my ex, Jeremy took me to the police, so I'll have to stay close to people that I know."

I got text that night from Jeremy.

From: Jeremy

Hey, I know this over text and all, but I was meant to ask you earlier, would you like to be mine officially? I'm sorry to not say it to your face.

I smiled and replied back.

To: Jeremy

Hey, yes I would like to be yours officially, I've been waiting for you to ask, its fine you couldn't say it earlier, I love you x

Jeremy replied back quickly.

From: Jeremy

I'm off to sleep, so enjoy your night, I love you too, goodnight x

I smiled thinking about sleeping myself. I replied back.

To: Jeremy

Off to sleep myself, see you tomorrow and goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite x

I told the guys I was off to bed, and I got my pjs on, and fell asleep, once my head hit the pillow.

A/N - This chapter is dedicated to @ToxicValentine1026 they keep telling me to update, and I'm trying to do one every day, I've been writing this all day, getting distracted, might do another update later, if I can be bothered. ~ Ashleigh