A stalker

Y.Kihyun's POV

As soon as i finished my class , i went to work.

Suprisingly , i manage to learn how to brew coffee in a short time . Wonho hyung praised me over and over again because i'm a fast learner.

This cafe originally was his mother's. But due to her health , it almost went into bankruptcy so Wonho hyung take over and handle it with his boyfriend Hyungwon whose in the same age as me .

I was shocked at first when he told me that the other worker is his boyfriend.I can't believe the both of them is a homosexual person since they are a good looking guy.

Poor the girls that coming here to flirts with them .

"Kihyun ssi" I turned my head to the right where Hyungwon were standing.

"You have a secret admirer" Said him . Huh?

"Excuse me ? i don't really understand" I asked .

"Well, there is a guy who standing outside the cafe just now . He was wearing mask and a hoodie so I didn't saw his face .By the way he was staring at you . It's weird though when our eyes meet , he glared at me fiercely" He explained and when I look at the outside , I saw no one .

"Haha , why would a guy staring at me? maybe he was stalking his girlfriend? you know there is too many girls coming here . It's not a suprise if their boyfriend get jealous because you and Wonho hyung are hot" Thinking the possibility , there is no way i have a secret admirer moreover from a guy . Yuck!

Wait! that's not possible . Right? i mean i know i'm not really handsome but that doesn't mean i don't have an admirer.

"Well , who knows but becareful . It might be a bad guy . We don't know what people think these days . Human are scary" Said Hyungwon.

Now i'm worry about it . What if Minhyuk send people to bully me to make me stop working here? He has done it before . Sending a gangster to picked on me .

"Okay , stop chatting . Kihyun , is the coffee for table 6 done?"

"Ah yes , please wait a few minutes" I hurriedly brew the coffees and give it to Wonho hyung.

Finally , after the busy hour . We are close and cleaning the cafe.

"Kihyun ah , it's late . You can go home first . We'll do the cleaning" Said Wonho hyung.

"Ah is that really okay? but i can do it though"

"Don't worry . Besides , we live nearby . Ah , do you want me to send you to the bus stop? it's a bit far from here"

Should i call mother? No . Better don't.

"No . It's okay hyung .I'll be fine . Then see you tomorrow" I say goodnight to them and walked out .

"Ugh .. I feel tired standing for a long time" I said walking slowly .

Unlocking my phone , I opened Spotify and listened to Shine Forever by Monsta X and humming to it .

Somehow I feel like being watched by someone . I turn around but saw nothing so I brush it off and continue walk.

Then the feeling returned . I started walk faster praying that whoever is following behind me will stop.

Suddenly , someone tapped my shoulder and out of reflex, I swing my hand to protect myself.

I punched the person on the face and he fell on the street .

"Ouch!fuck! what did i do to get this!"

He stood up and kicked me on the leg .

"Argh! Shit! You?!!"

Minhyuk who still holding his face , standing infront of me . He wears a black hoodie and rip jeans . Damn , he looked good and it's annoying me . Why does this guy always looks good? Wait! that's really weird to think like that.

"What are you doing here? are you stalking me?!"

He didn't answer me so ignoring him , I started leaving him behind and he follows behind.

Then he pulled my right hand .

"I parked my car here . You shouldn't have walking alone . The street is quite dark . You could have been abducted by sex maniacs"

Did I hear it well? Minhyuk worried about me? Nah . What a bullshit .

Slapping his hand away,i keep walking . I don't want to ride in the same car with him.

"Yah! the fuck? where are you going?!"

"Even if i was rape by a sex offender . That's not your concern! let me be . You always sticking your nose into my life . What are you? a parasite ?"

He stopped me and grabbed my hand pulling me along with him towards his car. I tried to get out of his grip . " Stop fighting me! you are my responsibility. Bully? did i bullied you again? is this count as bullying you? then what about this?!"

I was too shocked to react when he pecked on my cheek . I was stunned and can't move .

He pulled my hand once again and pushed me into the passenger seat .

What - what just happened? he - he kissed me?!

"Hah! you shut your mouth just by kissing that cheek of yours . I wonder what will happen if i kiss your lips"

I instantly went on guard when i hear it .

"Y- you - you kissed me! argh! fuck you ! I hate you!" I started smacking his shoulder.

He pushed me back to th seat . He grabbed my face and kissed my lips roughly. He bit my bottom lip and licked it .

"There , keep quiet until we are home . I can't drive if you are loud like a bitch getting fuck . By the way , your lips are chapped . It's not really what i expected"

The fuck?! i shut my eyes and started count number 1 to 1000. I didn't talk to him at all as i keep reciting that kiss was bad . That he didn't stole my first kiss and this is just a dream .

"This is a dream . This is a dream . He didn't stole my first kiss"

I opened my eyes as i felt soft lips touching mine . He is kissing me again!

"We have arrive home . This is not a dream . By the way , is it really your first kiss? Haha i'm your first then . Good , because from now on , i will bully you in the most interesting way . I'll be your first in everything . But , i'm sure you love it seeing how you didn't go crazy when i kissed you"

He dangerously whispered to my ear making my heart beats faster than it should be .

I opened the door in a rush and run to the house and straight away to my room.

What the fuck just happened?!!!!

____________________________
Fav songs?2017
Dramarama is song of the year
DNA is my DNA
Kokobop is a Bop
Peekaboo made me fallin for Wendy
Likey Likey makes my heart shakes
Gashina is my love quote
Lip and Hip makes me feel superior
You and Me is my daily song