Love is sweet yet hurtful

Y.Kihyun's POV

My eyes fluttered when I felt something soft touching my forehead,cheek and lips. I groaned as I thought it must be Minhyuk. Can't he see I was angry at him? What is he doing in my room ?!

I opened my eyes and glaring at him .He is really annoying me this time. " What do you want,Satan?!"
He was taken aback and ready to bark but quickly regained his self control . He leaned down and pecked on my lips like nothing was happened .

"Good morning baby. I brought breakfast for you." I looked at the direction he was looking at and saw some food on the table. Nice but nope , I'm not going to forgive you.

"You eat that shit. I won't accept your apology" I pushed his body and get out of the bed . Walking to the bathroom, I locked the door and start stripping off my clothes . Ugh . I didn't shower last night . I smell bad.

I let the water pouring down on my face and body while I'm trying to regain myself . I didn't get to sleep much last night.I'm not feeling good today .

I stepped out of the bathroom to the closet and wear any comfortable clothes I found . I'm not going to class anyways.

"Baby , are you going to ignore me?" Minhyuk was sitting on the couch, nibbling on supposed to be my food and he is right , I'm not going to talk.

" Can you tell me which part you angry at? I want to have sex with you or about the call from Hyungwon ?"

I didn't answer him . I close the closets and turned around to the door .Let's just take breakfast downstairs.He brought the food for what? eating in my room? stupid Lee Satan!

"Wait!" I was pulled back into the room and he locked the door standing infront of me trying to block me from getting out .

"What now, can you let me go for once? I'm not feeling well  and I don't want to handle your shit today!" I tried to push him away from the door but he didn't even budge.

"Did you have fever?" He place his palm on my forehead checking my body temperature and I smacked it away.

"Minhyuk  get the fuck out of my sight."

I heard he let out a big sigh before pulling me into his arms . "I hate you Lee Minhyuk." I said in a whisper as tears dwelling on my eyes . Why I keep showing my weakness to him . I hate him . I hate him . But - I love him .

" Look ,I will explain to you about Hyungwon later .For now , you need to get rest. I know you didn't get enough sleep. I will bring you more food since I ate most of it. Sorry" He said in a small voice that I almost didn't hear. "Why are you being mean to me and treated me nicely after you made me cry?"

"Sorry baby, I'm so sorry . I know I'm a jerk . Tell me what can I do to make up?" He planting kisses on my nose and lips wiping  tears off my eyes with his thumb.

" I- I don't know . I don't want anything . Just treat me nice , please."

"Well, on one condition." I step backwards as soon as he said it . What kind of person make a deal for easy request like that?

"Oh god , I should have known you won't ever listen to me ! forget it!" I turned around walking to my bed and plopped down , shutting my eyes . I don't know which one is more painful , my head or my pitiful heart. He gets on top me and leans down to my neck.

"If you want me to listen to your words then do what I want! it's simple . Just quit working at the cafe . I'm promise I won't meet Hyungwon again . I also will treat you more nicer  if you manage to not to having contact with any guy out there . Baby boy, can you do it for me? You know how much I easily get jealous , don't you?"

I growled in frustration. He is trying to control my life!

"Baby boy .... answer me"

He kissed the crook of my neck and bit it . His left hand was under my shirt roaming around my tummy and soon he found my nipple as he pinched it lightly. " You are mine .. mine and mine only .. I can't bare to watch you being close with another guy . It makes me anxious . I love you Kihyun . Only you ."

I moaned when he started sucking on my sweet spot while grinding his hips towards my crotch.

"Stop. I get it so please stop .. Hmpf" He didn't stop as he held my chin and started kissing me with his tounge inside  , exploring my mouth without giving me chance to take a breath.

"Good boy .. I love you baby"After several minutes he finally gets off of me and smiled then leaning down giving a  pecked on my lips .

I was panting hard , my crotch feeling pains due to the tightness on my pants.

"Did I make you hard?"

"Shut up! I hate you"

"Want me to help?"

"No. I feel hungry . I want food not you"

He chuckled and slowly leaned down at my crotch,unzipping my pants with his mouth.

"No." I held his head to stop him but he proceed to taking out my hardened member and started licking the head .

"Ahh.. no Minhyuk .. Please" He stroking it up and down with his tounge swirling around before he taking it down bobbing his head sucking me . The warmth of his mouth    making me dizzy as I'm feeling so good ." Minhyuk , ahhh I'm close"

Something about to come out when he fastened his movement and soon I arched my body as I cum into his mouth .

"Ff fuck..ahhh"

"Hmm fuck..you taste so good" Minhyuk swallowed it down . I looked at him in amusement. He look so sexy.

"Minhyuk ah , uhm ..I feel more hungry now"

I said in embarrassment. He laughed when he saw my face were flashed red .

"I'll get your food . Go change your briefs"

I sat up on the bed with a smile on my face . I hope he will do what he promised to me. I don't mind if I had to quit my part time work or not getting new friends if it was for him .

______________________________
Because of you , I live because of you
Please know this, Please look at me
Because of you , all my problems are solved.
You know me, please look at me just once.
-Monsta X (Because of you)