Date like a teenager

Y.Kihyun's POV

"WOHOHOH! oh yeah! fuck that zombies! you want to eat my brain? take this bitches!"

I looked at guy who i called as Satan Lee Minhyuk . He excitedly playing the games on the computer . Why am i here again? Oh yeah , he said "Let's go on a date" and i agreed because he asked it sweetly with his sugary smiles. What i didn't know is , he brought me to a cyber cafe and we have been here for three hours already .

I sighed . Should i ask him to leave? but i read a fact from Instagram , you shouldn't have ever disturb your boyfriend when they were playing games. Wait! boyfriend? Hell no ! what am i thinking of . We aren't dating yet .

"OH FUCK YOU BITCH! You ate my hand! How the fuck i hold my gun now . You little shit! take this bomb! Hah! served your ass right bitch!"

Minhyuk's voice was loud as hell and other people was looking at us annoyed. I feel embarrassed.

I can't believe Minhyuk have a side like this. I never saw him playing games before . Oh god , i really want to get out of here.

"Minhyuk ah let's go" I tugged on his shirt

"Wait a minute baby . Let me send these fuckers to the hell.. GOD DAMN IT !! I ALMOST DEAD!!"

The worker were glaring at me like a lion waiting for his prey .Oh god , i can't believe i would do this on public.

I palmed Minhyuk's crotch and give it a little pressed. I can feel Minhyuk flinched a bit . So i leaned over and whispered on his ear " Let's stop now , i'll give you a reward if you do as i say"

My face went red , i feel like a slut . Yuck!

Minhyuk suddenly logged out the game and took my hand . We walked out of the cyber cafe and get into his car.

"I do as you say . Where's my reward?" Asked him smiling widely

"What? did i say that?" I asked dumbfounded

"Yes you are ,sucker .Come here! i want my reward" He held my waist and lifted me up , soon i was sitting on his lap . This position is embarrassing, i thought.

"Uhm .. Minhyuk.." I trying to looked at anywhere but him . Our bodies were so close . I can feel his crotch on my bottom .

"Baby , look at me" Minhyuk held my chin and forced me to look at his eyes .

"Uhm.."

He chuckles at my shyness.

"Your face are red like a tomato . Haha"

"Shut- shut up! anyway you said we are on a date . This isn't a date!"

"Aww , stop with that pouting . This counts as a date too you know. After this we'll go watch a movie . But , i want my reward first. So what are you going to give me ,hmm?" Minhyuk said looking at me but his hands were trying to unzipping my pants .

"Wait , what a- are you doing . Minhyuk stop!"

"I'm just teasing you" Said him and i let out a sigh

"Wha- hmpf!" Minhyuk kissed me , his lips hungrily kissing mine . This guy is thirsty but i'm the same.Our lips moved in sync against one another .His hands squeezing my ass as he bit , sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip. Oh fuck! I feel hot .

Soon, Minhyuk's tounge asked for entrance and i let himself in.Our tounges met and touching one another . I let out a moan when i felt a pair of fingers pinched my nipple. I grabbed his hair and move my hips begged for friction . Soon Minhyuk was moaning too as i explored his body with my right hand.

After a few minutes of our intense kiss , we both broke apart to breath. I kissed him once again and touched his lips as i took a deep breath.

"That was fucking hot!" Minhyuk leaned in and kissed my neck .

"And you are hard down there Cowboy" I said moving my hips and he moaned at the friction

"Haha , i never know you are a tease baby boy. But let's stop here , i might rape you right now if we continue"

Sex in the car? no thank you . Not when i'm still a virgin.

"Ye- yeah let's stop and go watch a movie" I said moving back to my seat

"Okay"

After we parked the car , we went to the cinema and Minhyuk holding my hand like i was a girl . I think my soul was leaving my body for seconds when there are many people were watching us especially girls. They're giving me their bitchy face . Probably thinking why isn't them walking closely with Minhyuk instead of me .

"Minhyuk let go of my hand!" I whispered as i can't stand the glaring eyes from the girls as we get in line to buy popcorn and drinks

"Why should i?" Asked him .. Seriously this guy? is he dumb?

"Well, my hand is sweaty and the girls were glaring at me like i stole their boyfriend!"

"That's not the only reason , haha Kihyun ah , your lips are still swollen , your messy hair and there's more than one visible dark hickeys on your neck" Said Minhyuk calmly

OH SHIT ! I FORGOT!

" I- i need to go to the toilet!" I said started looking for restrooms signboard

"Nope can't do . The movie will started like in 3 minutes"

"Who cares about the movie!"

I saw the restroom and walked towards it but Minhyuk grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Here , hold this" He gave me the popcorn and drinks and he tidied my messy hair .The girls were triggered by his actions . I almost laugh because their expression was too funny to watch.

"Okay all good . We can't do anything about that hickeys though" Minhyuk kissed my lips then took the popcorn and grabbed my hand as we walked to the movie hall.

I didn't get to watch the movie properly as Minhyuk can't keep his hands off . He keep teasing me by touching my thighs then he would leaned over and kissed my lips.

I smacked his hands away when his hand under my shirt and explored my chest up and down to the navel .

Luckily , we sat on the last rows in the back and there's not many people watching the movie .

"Stop it Satan!" I angrily looked at him but he won't see it anyway as it's quite dark in here. But he laughed as he heard it.

"Baby when we get home ,prepare yourself because i'm going to take your virginity tonight"
Minhyuk dangerously whispered and planted a kiss on my cheek .

I gulped . I'm so dead tonight!

______________________________
Meow meow meow meow meow i'm being sedulous today as i got time to spend on Wattpad .
Enjoy 😉