Sexual Tension

Y.Kihyun's POV

It's weekend . I already told Wonho hyung about it . Luckily they were understanding and they hired a new part time worker . He will start working today . I think his name was Jooheon.  A music student .

Sighing , i went downstairs to the living room . I sat down beside my mother after greeted them .

"You look good in that suit , son" Said father , it's still awkward hearing him called me his son.

"Thank you father"

I take a quick glance at Minhyuk. He wore a dark blue Gucci suit . It's been three days since he kissed me . I have been avoiding him since then . But , luck is not on my side . I have to work with him on weekend .

I quickly averted my eyes as our eyes meet . He winked at me and smile . Ugh . That smile is like satan inviting human to make sins .

But , do i need to wear an expensive suit?

"Mother .. can't i wear my usual suit? this is super expensive . I can't wear this . Especially when i were just a trainee on the company.What would the other staff say?" I whispered to my mother

"Is there any problem,son?" Asked father . I quickly shake my head and say it's nothing .

"Okay .. let's go .. I will take you to introduce you to the others" Said
father and we get on my father's car after saying goodbye to mother . Luckily i don't have to ride with Minhyuk.

On our way to the company . Father has been questioning how's my life living with them . I answered everything is fine and Minhyuk was treat me well. That's a lie . I can't tell him that his son kissed me three times  or the bullying since kid.

Arriving at the company , it's really a big company . Like father said Mix Entertainment is one of the big five companies in South Korea . It was an overall agency for models , actors , singers and idols. Many popular artist were in this agency and one of them is my fav group . They called as Monsta X .They were internationally famous , even their concert tickets was sold out in less than 3 minutes .

Argh.. I'm excited ! Maybe i can meet them and get their autograph.

Father brought us to the management office and i greeted every single staff from the general workers to producers .

The staffs was murmuring about me since they do know about the CEO's marriage and i also recognised some staff that i saw on my mother's wedding .

"They must be talking about my surname"I silently mumbled

"They are " Said Minhyuk who was standing behind me . Crap! i forgot his existence . My face went red because i recalled the kissed we shared that night . No Kihyun! get yourself straight! That was a bully !

"Come with me" Said Minhyuk after father goes to his office . I silently following Minhyuk.

We both entered lift and he pressed number five . So we are going up?

Just before the lift door close , all of sudden there is  big girl group entering the lift and i had to stepped backwards to give them space .

Ugh . So cramped .

Somehow , i felt something hard is touching my back .

Then i realized , Minhyuk was standing close behind me . I feel his hot breath on my ear .

My heart beats so fast and loud . His right hand suddenly holding my waist . I prayed the girls didn't look behind . He leaned more closer and i can feel something is poking my bottom .