I love you hyung but I love him more

HYUNGWON

Yep a story based on Hyungwon's POV FINALLEH! *Do Shin Chan's dance

"Jagi~"  I flinches as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist .

"Wonho hyung , I told you not to call me that"

He let me go and got out of bed . I took a glance on his body as he walked around the room naked.

I smile. How come his butt look so round and thick?

"I'm kinda tired of our relationship. Why won't you just let go of your feelings towards your ex boyfriend and started become my real boyfriend! I don't want to be your sex buddy! I love you Hyungwon. Why don't you understand that part?"

Yeah , I was wondering about that too. Minhyuk why don't you understand my feelings?

"Hyungwonie are you even listening?"

I groan and nods my head . I just hope he would stop talking about this !

"I know hyung . I'm trying my hardest to forget about that asshole so please don't give up on me. I love you hyung"

But I love him more.I'm sorry Wonho hyung.

"Yeah , but can't we be in real relationship?"

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him .

"Hyung, we have talked about this before .I can be your sex partner but not boyfriend. I'm not ready to be in deep relationship.I needed time"I back hugged him and kiss his nape .

"But, I want you to become mine. I love you Hyungwon . Please , don't make me wait too long ."

He turns to face me with his glistening eyes looking straight at me . I couldn't help to feel guilty. I'm sorry hyung . I couldn't give my heart to you . It was for Minhyuk . Only him .

I pecked on his lips . " Always remember . I love you hyung . I love you" 

"Fine! I will wait for you until my pubic hair becomes white!"

"Eeww , hyung!"

We both laughed and share a deep kiss .

"Wonho hyung , give my morning milk."

He smacked my butt and laughs. "Let's do it in bathroom so we can shower after that"

"Hyung , I'm going home .Mom needs me. Sorry I couldn't help you at the cafe today."

I said as I wear my shoes, both of us were ready to get out but suddenly I got messages from mother telling me to come home.

He nodded and pecked on my cheek. " It's okay . Your mom is a priority. Do you want me to send you there?"

I shakes my head so fast . I can't let you know where I live . I'm not from a good family like I told you . I lied about being a rich kid .

"It's okay , I can take the bus besides you need to go to the cafe .It's past 9"

He rolled his eyes . " How could you never wants me to send you home . It's not like I would do anything bad to your family .Jagi~!"